| Claire penned Preserved to Serve to offer hope to "a lost and dying world" and anyone who has been misdiagnosed or been told that they have a limited time to live.
Multi "award-winning" author, Claire. shows clearly that we do not have to suffer from disease but can actually improve yearly beyond cure.
She shares how she raised her children away from the symptoms of cerebral palsy, hyperactivity, and retardation to a point where her daughter graduated from LaGuardia high School of Music and Art and The Performing Arts with a scholarship in more...
Biography, Read My Blog, Success Story, Contact Author, Read Reviews,
· Preserved to Serve
· The 8 Laws of Health with Recipes
· Towards the 144,000
· Memories of 911!
· Rei Rei the Christmas Kitty
Articles ( View all 32 articles )
· 9/11 First Hand Experiences
· A Child Withdraws from Drugs!
· A Depressed Child?
· Alzheimer's Aweigh!
· Are We Losing It?
· Baby Grows and Prospers!
· Birthing Baby!
· Chhildhood Obesity!
· Childhood Obesity
· Diagnosis Dementia!
· Family Film and Olympia Awards
· Blessed Hope!
· IEY Radio
· Presenter at U.N.!
· On Building a Better Character
· Author to Radio Host!
· Mega News Release from IBC!
· Claire Power Murphy Foundation
· Hon. Doctor of Letters
· Interview with PBS, ABC, IONetwork, etc. Host Jim Masters.
· IEYRadio Upgrade
· Improve Every Year; Part 2!
· Towards the 144,000!
· The 8 Laws of Health with Recipes!