| I thank all of you for your interest in my work, your kind reviews and comments over the years. I also thank those of you who stopped by my AuthorsDen site 970,000 times! And thanks to all of you who have purchased my books or checked them out from the library. The fact that you have read my books is perhaps the biggest thrill yet.
I have been interviewed twice on the local CBS affiliate in Sacramento about my new books and architectural symbolism. You can see the interviews at gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/7332584-author-gary-r-varner/ and gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/v more...
Biography, Contact Author, Message Board, Read Reviews,
· Ancient Footprints: Cultural Diffusion in Pre-Columbian America
· Charles G. Leland - The Man & the Myth, 2nd edition
· Creatures in the Mist: Little People, Wild Men and Spirit Beings
· Ethiopia - A Cultural History of an Ancient Land
· Gargoyles, Grotesques & Green Men: Ancient Symbolism in European...
· Ghosts, Spirits & the Afterlife in Native American Folklore and Religion
· Hecate: The Witches' Goddess
· Hidden in Plain Sight - Sacramento
· Hidden in Plain Sight II - Pittsburgh
· Magic, Witchcraft, Pagans & Christians
Articles ( View all 111 articles )
· 9-11-01: Our Day of Infamy
· A "Culture of Life"?
· A Comparison Between Chinese Taoism and Native American Religious Tradition
· A Day With the Chief Druid
· A Discussion of the Validity of the Green Man Myth
· A Land of Plenty
· A reply to ecauldron
· A review copy did you say?...
· A Time for Reflection
· Amulets for Health
· New Review of Gargoyles, Grotesques and Green Men
· Remembrances of the Dead--Graveyard Art & Symbolism released
· Cemetery Art published in Horror Zine
· Portals to Other Realms: Cup-Marked Stones and Prehistoric Rock Carvings
· Architectural Symbolism Explored by Folklorist
· Faeries and Little People? A folklorist examines all the possibilities
· Kindle edition of Hecate - The Witches Goddess on Sale for Limited Time
· New book on Ethiopia now available
· Folklorist Interviewed on CBS 31 Sacramento
· Folklorist to Appear on the History Channel