| It amazes me to look back on my life's experiences, and realize how those ripples have flowed, and branched out in so many directions - that is what my writing is all about: the power and wonder of the ripple effect, beginning with our first actions as children.
I was very fortunate to have been raised in a small, but lively home on the banks of the Rideau River, in rural Manotick, Ontario. One of seven children, ours was a typical Irish Catholic family, struggling to get by on scarce resources. Love, music and laughter, however, were in good supply; Those gifts saw us throug more...
Biography, Read My Blog, Contact Author, Message Board, Read Reviews,
· How To Grow A Puddle
· How To Stretch A Puddle
· How To Wash A Puddle
· A Flower For My Mom
· A Musician's Prayer
· A New Year's Resolution - Smile!
· How Scary Is That!
· Love Those Wrinkles!
· How To Stretch A Puddle - available Dec. 1/2012
· South Grenville Business Fair 2013
· Manotick Dickinson Days - Craft Fair
· 36th Annual Arts & Crafts Sale
· 12th Annual Literary Follies
· Oxford Mills Christmas Craft Sale