| Peter Egan is a 31 year old entrepreneur who resides in Long Beach, Mississippi. He owns a retail business specializing in medical equipment & supplies including incontinence products, mobility aids and bathroom safety devices; as well as nutritional supplements, maternity supports, postpartum and baby care products.
Peter began writing professionally in 1999 at the age of 17 during his senior year of high school. After being taught how to write effectively by one Andre LeBlanc of Covington, more...
Biography, Read My Blog, Contact Author, Message Board, Read Reviews,
· Vitamin D3: The Miracle of Sunshine
· Among My More Flattering Moments as an Author
· Bone and Joint Pain: Causes and Treatments
· Breastfeeding First 48 Hours Post-Birth Essential for Baby's Health
· Home Medical Equipment Helps Man Cope with Broken Leg
· Knee Injuries: ACL vs Patellar Tendon
· New Moms 500% More Likely to Give Birth to Drug-Addicted Baby
· Proper Hygiene Important for People of All Ages, Shapes and Sizes
· Rise in Infants Suffering from Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Alarming
· Vitamin D Deficiency and Cognitive Decline in Women
· Why Doctors Check Your Pulse (Heart Rate)
· Radio Host Unearths New Video of Rev. Wright Unhinged
· Vitamin D Helps Increase Testosterone in Men