| I was born in Killyleagh, a small town six miles from the county town of Downpatrick in County Down, Northern Ireland. The only place in the world where you can go up the Down road. I was raised in the backstreets of the town and destined to work in either the local linen mill or as a farm labourer except for the influence of the headmaster of the local elementary school, a Mr James Smith, to whom I am eternally indebted. He recognised in me an aptitude, and through his influence I obtained a scholarship to the high school in Downpatrick. After gr more...
Biography, Read My Blog, Contact Author, Read Reviews,
· Jim, Where Are You.
· Ultimate Terror, Ultimate Sacrifice
· A division between friends
Articles ( View all 18 articles )
· A belated New Years Resolution for the Silent Majority
· A Mind of its Own.
· A Strange Christmas. What a change this year will be.
· Ann Margaret
· Christmas Remembered
· Divide and Conquer
· Everyone has to jump on the bandwagon
· Hockey: The Non-Season
· How Society is Changing.
· I'm Rich
· Intimate moments with a special person
· The Lone Lady-of-the-Night in the Cold
· The Touching of my Heart