| Father of ten and grandpa to fourteen and still fairly lucid. My wife's influence kept me working as a Licensed Master Plumber for 45 years when I really wanted to be a lawyer. The fact that she purchased all food in Jumbo and Family Size to feed ten kids, kept me at the plumbing trade, since it paid better then law.
My weekly sessions on the couch were my newspaper columns entitled Funny Side Up, which kept me busy nights for the last twenty of the forty five years doing plumbing. My head was either in my typewriter or unde more...
Biography, Contact Author, Read Reviews,
· broken glass and all
· Funny Side Up - The Book
· Half Bath in Your Basement
· How to Solder Copper Pipe Like a Pro..
· The Inner Workings of a Septic Tank System
· Church Members Should Keep Leadership in Proper Perspective
· Cured in Spite of Modern Medicine
· For Everything There Is A Season
· Pod: From Shunned Leper to Black Sheep
· When 'Pay TV' was commercial-free
· Who Took Christ Out Of Xmas?
· Charter Member and Publisher retires
· Author interviewed on Autism One Radio
· Published in American Homeopath Magazine
· Article Enabledonline.com Magazine for Disabled
· Author's talk and book reviewed in genre magazine.
· Barnes & Noble Writer's Fest
· Author's article appearing in Natural Health Magazine
· Dr.Andre Saine (left) and Author Al D. Squitieri, meet at Johns Hopkins University this summer.
· Book signing at Books A Million, Florida
· Grand Opening of Cellular Solutions, Communications Center