His major lifetime influences have been his service with the Australian Army in Papua and Dutch New Guinea during the crucial campaigns that turned back the "invincible" Japanese Army in World War Two; and his diplomatic career, including Ambassador, High Commissioner and Head of Mission in a variety of posts, over a period of some twenty years. As an economist - and having grown up in the Great Depression of the 1930s - he has sought to define policies more amenable to peaceful change and prosperity for us all. He has supported more...
Biography, Read My Blog, Success Story, Contact Author, Message Board, Read Reviews,
· A Bunch of Amateurs
· America's Suicidal Statecraft
· Dirty Weekend
· How to become a Millionaire - without really working
· Operation Equaliser
· The Demon Money
· The Hedonists
· The Human Mirror
· Life is a Belly Dance
· Lunch with Bob
· The Purpose of Sandy Thompson
· The Youth Syndrome
· War and Peace
· Articles on On Line Opinion
· Cold Turkey
· Does Aid Work?
· Globalisation and Derivatives
· Is Rudd Another Scullin?
· Money, Credit and Interest
· Terror and the Self
· We must all seek to over-ride the narcissistic imperative.
· We should all be pursuing a lasting victory over world want.
· A host of stories in Amazon Kindle
· The Final Countdown?
· The Handkerchief
· The Lovers The Outcasts
· America's Suicidal Statecraft"
· Review of Haverleigh