| Born in Kansas City, Missouri, I hated the constant moves of my early childhood, which took me to California, Texas, and Georgia. I grew up mostly in Georgia, went to Texas, and then Nuevo Laredo, Mexico briefly before moving to Laredo, Texas. My strange adolescence--which at one point included 25 horses and ponies, an African lion and a decaying, haunted antebellum--gave me a lifetime of stories; I'm married and have four children, fodder for additional tales. Add to that grandkids, a great dane, the pit bull I swore never, ever to have, and a sometimes cat, and stori more...
Biography, Read My Blog, Contact Author, Message Board, Read Reviews,
· La Llorona (The Wailing Woman)
· Wildflower Redemption
· Normal People
· The Babylon Visits
Articles ( View all 43 articles )
· Highlander's Bride by Deborah Gafford
· Invitation to Ruin by Bronwen Evans
· Midnight Sun by MJ Fredrick
· Surrender by Jean Brashear
· A Nation of Test Takers?
· A Review: Firefly Run by Trish Milburn
· Abstracts and Absolutes
· An Absence of Honor
· An Invitation to Parents and Educators
· Another American Nightmare
Poetry ( View all 38 poems )
· A Mother's Night Music
· A New Year's Toast
· Auld Lang Syne All Over Again
· Broken Angel. . .
· But I Loved Silver
· Coming Up Midnight. . .
· Crosses and Life
· First Born
· Garcia Participates in Take Me Out anthology
· Unattainable Half Price for 5 More Days
· Unattainable On Sale
· Crimson Romance A Year In Love Anniversary Blog
· Garcia Releases Unattainable
· The Scent of Time Debuts
· Smash Hits
· Introductory Offer Ending 01/14!
· La Llorona (The Wailing Woman) Introductory Offer Ending
· From the Headlines--Sadly
· Crimson Romance A Year In Love Blog