| Born and raised in beautiful US State of Hawaii, I continue to travel the world beyond the Aloha spirit of Hawaii. A privilege and interest in high technology and adventure in hidden parts of the world. I remain on the roads less traveled. To paraphase Harry Chapman: "...Having traveled many parts of God's earth, I served on various committees and I have drawn up a list of rules: ... Never arrive on time; this stamps you as a beginner. Don't say anything until the meeting is half over; this stamps you as being wise. Be as vague as possible; this avoids irritating the more...
Biography, Read My Blog, Contact Author, Read Reviews,
Short Stories ( View all 20 stories )
· ...Calm During Your Storms...
· ...Memories: A Day Sacred
· ...Salute to Gobs of Running Shoes, Shorts, and Shirts
· ...The Tragedy and Triumph...
· ...Water: A Day Sacred
· Forgive Seventy Times Seven Times
· Kindness Does Count
· Love Letters and a Hawaiian Lei
· On Conquering 504 Golden Hours
· One More Miracle
Articles ( View all 40 articles )
· ...Are You Succeeding with your Goals?
· ...This Special Place In The Sun
· 5 Sure-Fire Strategies To Maximize Time
· 7 Hot Tips To Keep Your Memory In Tiptop Condition
· A new Breed of Firsts are popping up in Dubai
· A Speech From This Hero Could Leave You Breathless
· Discover The Genius In You
· Florida Tails: Cats Are Way too Much For Me
· Giving Your All
· Heart and Soul for the Outcasts
Poetry ( View all 102 poems )
· !..Dubai...Snow Job
· ...Deja View: Lovely Kaua'i Eyes...
· ...Endless Coral Eyes...
· ...For Dad: Simply Rich Pleasures...
· ...For Earth...
· ...For My Daughter...
· ...Give it All to Hope
· ...Hawaiian Rose
· ...Honoring the Deadliest Catch...
· ...In Pursuit of The Golden Run...