| Stan Swanson’s first excursion into creative writing was a poem published in the local newspaper when he was 8 years old. A few years later his 8th grade teacher was so impressed by his science fiction short stories that she sent them off to a University of Colorado English professor who told him he had the makings “of a true yarn spinner”.
He won a literary award in high school for one of his poems and was the entertainment editor of the school newspaper for two years. After a three year stint in the Army, Stan worked as a writer, columnist and editor for a Denver more...
Biography, Contact Author, Read Reviews,
· Dark Moon Digest - Issue Number 1
· Dark Moon Digest - Issue Number 2
· Dragontooth: The Prequel
· Forever Zombie
· Inspiration for Songwriters
· The Misadventures of Hobart Huckebuck
· The Songwriter's Journal
· Every Death You Take
· The Basement
· Jake the Snake
· My Little Boat
· What's Wrong With Me?
· Zombie Cowboy Haiku
· Call for Submissions (Flash Fiction)
· Dark Moon Digest Call for Submissions
· Free copy of songwriting book
· Scary Poetry Contest Now Open
· Is your enchanted garden hose attacking you?