| Someone or something was sitting on his shoulder in 2007 when Scott Knutson began to write various entries in a blog he had started writing a couple of years earlier. Out of the blue, he began to write scenarios from the viewpoint of the Grim Reaper. But the short vignettes that he began to write were not macabre or morbid. They tended to be funny and spiritually truthful accounts of a character named Death who began to teach an average middle-aged middle manager at a manufacturing plant about death and life.
While he was not sure where all of the spiritual truths came from (hence t more...
Biography, Contact Author, Read Reviews,
· Thursdays With Death
· Death Comes Not to Scare, But to Accompany One to the Next Dream
· Does T.L.E Equal G.O.D?
· Examples of Our Divinity in Sacred Text
· If the Ego Controls, Then One is Among the Walking Dead
· Only Those Who Have Put Themselves to Death Will See the Kingdom Of God
· Organized Religion Complicates God
· Spiritual Evolution May Be Key to Beliefs
· The Last Three - And Most Unusual - Spiritual/Consciousness Levels
· The Next Three Levels of Spiritual Maturity
Poetry ( View all 10 poems )
· All is Love
· As The Dead Walk Away
· Greetings Divine One
· I Sleep to Awaken
· I've Finally Merged With the Loving Divine
· Love Ends The Thirst
· My Ego's Toy
· The Door of Love
· To Offer Love Along the Way
· When Man Forgives, God Forgets