| Robert T. Wood grew up in Northern California. While in his teens he began studying the Japanese language, history, and culture on his own, an endeavor that continues to this day. He became proficient in the Japanese language and began teaching Japanese as a hobby and part-time job. He has a Bachelor of Arts in Japanese Language and a Master of Arts in East Asian Languages and Literature, specializing in Teaching Japanese as a Second Language, from the University of Hawaii.
His profession more...
Biography, Contact Author, Read Reviews,
· Basic Security Management
· Bridging the Gap: Police - Japanese, Fifth Edition
· Bridging the Gap: Police - Japanese, Third Edition
· Everything (Available in print; e-book, 2nd Ed.; and Kindle, 3rd Ed.)
· Object Marking in Japanese: A Self-study Programmed Lesson
· Physical Security for Information Protection
· Y's of Life (Available in print and as an eBook)
· Battered Box
· Our Garden
· Winter Skies