| Melvin Hathorn, BA, MA, is a nationally recognized facilitator who has presented workshops around the country. He is a former educator, behavioral therapist, and college instructor and has over 20 years experience in the training field.
Melvin Charles Hathorn was born in Wilmington, Delaware. He is currently an instructor at Albertus Magnus College and is a historic Interpreter at the Mark Twain House in Hartford, Connecticut. He has traveled through many countries including Greece, Europe, and Uzbekistan.
It was here that he survived a bout of E-Coli in Sam more...
Biography, Contact Author, Read Reviews,
· Celts and Kings
· The Castlereagh Connection
· The Prisoner's Dilemma
Short Stories ( View all 27 stories )
· A Study and Discussion Guide to The Prisoner's Dilemma
· Celts and Kings Chapter One
· Celts and Kings Chapter Three
· Celts and Kings Chapter Two
· Celts and Kings Prologue
· Excerpt from The Castlereagh Connection
· Excerpt from The Journey: A Story For Those Who Blew It Or Are About To
· Governor Rowland's Footguard
· Hartford PGA Tour: Going to the Dogs?
· Men In Black
Articles ( View all 39 articles )
· 13 Fun Ways to Screw Up the System Legally
· A Knight to Remember
· A Modest Proposal
· A Reasonable Teaching Philosophy?
· An Open Letter to Connecticut Transit
· Apollo Never Lies
· Are You A Hero?
· Arias and Aidas
· But Who's Going To Clean The Toilets?
· Call for a Third Continental Congress
· Georgie Porgie
· Lament for Lost Liberties
· The Battle Hymn of the Republic Updated" contributed
· A New Business!
· Spanking Plato
· Nobel Prize Nomination
· The First Crack in the Wall
· Are the predictions I made in The Prisoner’s Dilemma happening?
· Get The Prisoner's Dilemma free!
· Dust Cover Copy for The Prisoner's Dilemma
· New Review Re: Celts and Kings
· An Interview With Mel Hathorn about Celts and Kings
· An Open Letter to Donald Trump