| I'm a surgeon-writer, surgical educator (Professor at Tufts U. School of Medicine, Baystate Medical Center), involved with medical students and surgical residents. I'm still doing some surgery, gave up the big stuff. Love researching and writing both fiction and non-fiction books. Two of my NF books are reference books for writers. Attended Springfield College for six years and then University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine. Returned to Springfield MA to train in general surgery and became the Clerkship Director and now full Professor of Surgery. Went back to school and graduated from U. So more...
Biography, Read My Blog, Contact Author, Read Reviews,
· Body Trauma - a writer's guide to wounds and injuries
· Code Blue - a writer's guide to hospitals, including the ER, OR, and ICU
· The Phoenix Prescription
· A Little Truth About Ermergency Rooms
· How do you choose a surgeon?
· Is Hastening Death Ever Right?
· What if Your Characters Get Sick?
· When Patients and Doctors Don't Hear Each Other
· Good news for smart patients