| Born in Milwaukee, WI in the year of the Cock, 1981 . . . how very fitting. Ken Brosky has lived in the Brew City all of his life and grew up with two parents and one younger sister. Most of his early childhood was spent reading, drawing, and writing small comic books, which were sold to family members at outrageous prices. Things were going well, until one day Ken discovered an insert in his favorite magazine. It looked like a comic book, but when he opened it up, there was nothing but page after page of words. Sentences. Paragraphs. Every once in awhile, a page would be devoted to a sing more...
Biography, Read My Blog, Contact Author, Message Board, Read Reviews,
· Abandon: Stories
· Desolation: Stories
· Happily Never After
· Prince Charming Must Die!
· Revenge of the Castle Cats
· The Grimm Chronicles, Vol. 1
· The King of Blades
· The Orphanage of Doom
Articles ( View all 26 articles )
· 4 tips for beating writer's block
· 5 Easy Ways to Improve Your Writing
· A beginner's guide to writing a novel
· An Intro to Narrator Reliability
· Create a Solid Character For Your Fiction
· Creating a realistic setting in your fiction novel
· Develop an Editing Strategy
· Develop Winning Dialogue
· Find Markets That Will Buy Your Writing!
· Five places to find a plot for your novel
· The Fiction Blog! is featuring free fiction