“To provide valuable information and “solutions” to difficult situations or circumstances pertaining to: your physical health, financial health, mental health and last but not least – spiritual health”.
(From my own experiences and observations of other people’s lives, these four aspects must be considered to have a balanced life.)
· I grew up in the southern part of the Philippines when the Philippines was one of the colonies of the United States. It was run by an American Governor, much like a Governor of one of the 49 states.
· After High School in a Jesuit School, I went to Manila, the big city, where most go to take up their College courses. I took Civil Engineering.
· Got married , got a job, went back to Business School at 37 and moved on.
· Transferred to Indonesia to do some serious Sales and Marketing of heavy construction equipment. Became an active Director of the American Chamber of Commerce in Jakarta, Indonesia. Got involved with Trade Expansion activities between the US and Indonesia.
· After 8 years, the company moved me to the US to work at one of the manufacturing facility of Construction Equipment.
· Went back to Indonesia for a second tour and after three years, move back to the US and settled in Houston, Texas. Did more sales and marketing and Business Management Consulting.
· Real Estate;
· Home Based Internet Businesses .