Nikhil Parekh , 37 years of age , from Ahmedabad , India – is a Love Poet and Nine-time National Record holder for his Poetry with the Limca Book of Records India - limcabookofrecords.in , which is India's Best Book of Records , also Ranked 2nd in the World officially to Guinness Book of World Records .
The Poet's style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal . Though his Poetry / literature is normal and natural .
The Nine National records held by Parekh with the Limca Book of Records are for -
(1) “Being the First Indian Poet to be published/featured in McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme which is the World’s Number 1 English Rhyming Dictionary—for his poem : Come Lets Embrace our New Religion”
(2) “Being the First Indian Poet to have won Poet of the Year Award at the Canadian Federation of Poets which is Canada’s National Poetry Body endorsed by Governor General of Canada”
(3) “Being the First Indian Poet to be published in a Commonwealth Newsletter for his poem on AIDS which is - ‘Aids doesn’t kill. Your Attitude kills’.”
(4) “Being the First Indian Poet to win an EPPIE award for best poetry e-book”
(5) “Writing the most number of letters to and receiving the most number of replies from World Leaders and World Organizations”.
(6) “Being the First Indian Poet to be Goodwill Ambassador to the International Goodwill Treaty for World Peace – GoodwillTreaty.org”.
(7) “Being the First Indian Poet whose Poems have been made into Films at Youtube.com – The World’s largest video sharing website”.
(8) “ Being the 1st Indian Poet to be featured for his Poetry Book – ‘Love versus Terrorism- Poems on Anti Terror, Peace’ , at Wattpad.com – The World’s most popular ebook community and largest website for reading books on mobile phones ” .
(9) " Being the first Indian Poet whose video reciting a Poem on Nelson Mandela , has been placed at the official website of the Government of South Africa " .
Images and Details of Parekh’s complete National Records in Poetry and Awards can be visited at -
The Indian Poet has authored thousands of poems on – God , Peace , Love , Anti Terrorism , Friendship , Life , Death , Environment , Wildlife , Mother , Father , Children , Humanity , Lovers , Brotherhood . His Poetry books and Poems have had millions of viewers and downloads on the Internet .
Nikhil Parekh's Books comprise of nearly a 7000 pages of his Poetry , have approximately 1.25 million words in them , contain about 2160 of his differently titled Poems and almost a 265000 lines - in their totality . Currently they are available for purchase in the ebook format from Amazon.com Kindle Store - in the US , UK , Germany , France , Spain , Italy , Japan , Canada , Brazil , India , Mexico , Australia , Netherlands .
Books authored by the Poet include the titles as beneath . These can be financially purchased in the EBook format from the Amazon.com United States Kindle Store at - http://amazon.com/author/nikhilparekh .
1 God (522 pages)
Love Versus Terrorism (607 pages)
You die; I die - Love Poems (1600 pages)
Life = Death (1200 pages)
The Power of Black (500 pages)
Hide and Seek (610 pages)
If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother (208 pages)
The Womb (250 pages)
Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh – Only as Life (80 pages) .
SUPPORT TO PAREKH’S POETRY FROM SEVERAL WORLD LEADERS INCLUDING U.S. PRESIDENT AND NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER BARACK OBAMA & THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND
Parekh’s Poetry has received the patronization , support of several World Leaders , World Organizations – including His Holiness the Dalai Lama , U.S. President Barack Obama , The Queen of England , The President of France , United Nations and the Commonwealth . The Poet’s name finds mention , in an exclusive list of 90 different people that the President is following at scribd.com and can be browsed at – http://www.scribd.com/BarackObama/following . President Obama also follows Parekh at – https://twitter.com/parekhnikhil . A selection of Letters from World leaders including letters from the Queen of England to Parekh in support and patronization of his Poetry ; can be read online at – http://www.scribd.com/collections/2428687/Letters-from-World-Leaders-and-World-Organizations .
Select Media Coverages by DNA Newspaper (www.dnaindia.com) and the Times of India (www.timesofindia.com) covering the Poet’s World Leader support can be read online at - DNA Newspaper – Can Nikhil Parekh write Poems? Yes he can says Barack Obama and Times of India Newspaper- The Prolific Poet- “The Queen appreciated the poems that I sent her” .
POEMS MADE INTO FILMS AT YOUTUBE.COM
Several of the Indian Poet's have now been made into Short Films of Five to Ten minutes Duration. These have been directed by Charles Kluesener in the U.S. Music to the Films has been given by Award Winning American Music Composers – Justin Durban, Alisa Hight , Lee I Garrett , AshleyAlyse . For webpages to watch the Poet’s Poems as Films at Youtube.com ( The World’s largest video website ) visit – http://poetrymovies.blogspot.in/ .
IMPORTANT WEBPAGES -
-> Click here to browse Images and Details of Parekhs National Records in Poetry and Awards
-> Click here to browse a selection of media coverages on Nikhil Parekh .
-> Click here to browse a Selection of World Leader Letters to the Indian Poet- including Letters from Queen of England- in support of his Poetry
-> Click here to browse a personally signed letter from Honorable Chief Minister , Gujarat State , India - Smt. Anandiben Patel - to the Poet in patronization of his Poetry .
-> Click here watch Parekhs Poems as Films at Youtube.com
-> Click here to join thousands of the poet’s fans and friends at facebook