<<<<<<<< To view my work just click on Titles.
Steven Douglas Elwood was born in Newport, Minnesota in 1962. He is the youngest of seven children.
Mr. Elwood has traveled the United States extensively and has completed two contracts for "All Alaskan Seafoods" in Alaska.
He is currently living in Oakdale, Minnesota with his wife Linda.
A WORD TO AMERICANS
(I wrote this in 2007, before my son died in Iraq.)
My name is Steven Douglas Elwood, I was born in Minnesota, September 11,1962. My only son is in Iraq.
I have viewed and studied thousands of pieces of evidence surrounding the attack of WTC, (World Trade Centers), 1, 2 and 7. I am no way shape or form an expert in any field related to these matters, but I have read reports from experts, eye witnesses, and of course the 911 commission report.
I am not a conspiracy theorist. There were so many discrepancies in the reports that I started to wonder where the truth really lies. So I started to research these matters. Yes, I came across tin foil hat wearing lunatics who believe alien lizards from space are in control of the world. I also came across bible thumping fanatics telling me the end of the world is coming.
I came across this movie on Google called “Zeitgeist”, which blames the international bankers for all the problems of the world. (I have researched this and found many half truths as well as the film makers comments which discredited this film in my mind, so I dismissed it).
I have came across numerologists with their 9+1+1 etcetera. I have came across and studied the Illuminati organization with all their satanic symbolism and secret meetings at Bohemian Grove. Skull and Bones, the Freemasons their list of members and their plan for world domination by creating a “New World Order” and implanting computer chips in people to control the masses. (If you look at the plans for the “North American Union” and look at what they did to Europe, anyone can see what is coming). I have listened to Alex Jones saying we are losing our freedom and the sovereignty of our country by the powers that are in control by creating laws so they can legally detain you, search your house and torture you without charging you with any crime. ( I have found no proof of this and I do not want to debate with this man).
I have studied history and read what our past presidents have said about the bankers being in control. I have watched many videos of our current president and I believe he is a puppet.
So I got all fired up trying to find out what I personally could do to stop my grandchildren from being slaves to the New World Order. I found this man, a candidate for president in 2008. I liked everything the man was saying. I called all my friends and told them to vote for this man. I pushed the candidate on everyone I could get to listen.
I could have stopped there and said to myself, “I have done my part and I feel good about it”. But no, I had to find out more, so I dug and I researched history on the web, at the library, and I spoke to elderly people who lived through the holocaust.
My final conclusion is not original. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. The men that founded this country knew this to be true so they set up checks and balances to keep absolute power out of the hands of any one man, group of men, or organization. They thought men could govern themselves on a local level and the rights of the individual was the utmost importance. I agree with this and I believe this is what made America strong, letting the individual think and act without hindrance by the government. This enables men to be creative and free to express themselves. It also creates the atmosphere of discovery and creativity. I believe many of the worlds problems would be solved if men could be free from worrying about money. Paying excessive taxes, interest rates, mortgages, retirement, it is constantly driven into the peoples minds that they need to make more money. When do men have time just to sit and ponder? This is where great discoveries come from.
I have found the Illuminati everywhere, with their symbols and orchestrated political plays on the world stage. Any occupant of the white house will be impotent when it comes to the world affairs.
But, there is a chance to save America.
1) Get registered to vote, and vote for the man who stands for the Constitution. (That will start the change of government).
2) Be supportive of your friends, neighbors, family and children, say only positive things to people, even if you have to criticize, do it in a positive way. The people that are destroying our country create mistrust, contemp, and constant competition among Americans because of money and status.
3) Have patience with each other, show compassion, be polite. Remember these are fellow Americans, but they are human and make mistakes as we all do.
4) Make time for yourself to just relax, just ten minutes a day will help you to have a cool head. This will help you to keep calm and think before you react. (We will need all the cool heads we can get when the shit hits the fan, and it is going to).
5) Legally buy a gun and learn how to use it and keep it in a secure location. This weapon will be only used in extreme circumstances. (This may shock some people but if we are going to take our country back we must be ready for anything).
6) Participate in peaceful demonstrations if you wish, it is your prerogative. Remember the people who are trying to take your freedoms are subversive they will put people in the demonstration or protest just to make trouble and discredit your cause.
7) Do not believe the Mainstream media it is a propaganda machine.
8) Read the Constitution of the United States, tell others to read it, and uphold it. This piece of literature is the corner stone of our great country.
9) When we reduce the federal government many government programs will be abolished, prepare for this. (You have to remember these programs were put into place seemingly to help people but the real reason is for more government control. Most of these programs should be handled by local government). As we reduce the government there will be some chaos I am sure. Remember to think before you act.
10) Remain nonviolent do not be like President Bush and make war so we can have peace. I know...I know.. Saddam Hussein was a tyrant who murdered and tortured many thousands of people but we are not the police of the world. The oppressed people of Iraq need to fight for their own freedom as we had to fight for ours.
11) We must take our country back and lead the world by example, rebuild America empowering the individual to become all they are meant to be without oppression.
Thank you for your time and please think about what our forefathers went through to get these freedoms that we are losing rapidly.
THE REVOLUTION IS NOW!
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Steven Douglas Elwood
To see a little more about me please scroll down.