I have been writing for as long as I can remember. It is not a choice, it is who I am. Writers create and touch all that is held in common by the human race. We can change the world, one sentence at a time. And we can live forever. My writing successes include:
- Writing and publishing my two current novels, "In the Light of the Passing: Book 1" & "Brinda's Promise: Book II"
- Having "In the Light of the Passing" selected as a finalist by usabooknews.com as one of the best Fantasy/ Science Fiction books to be published in 2005 by an independent press.
- Receiving the Mary E. Morton Scholarship for creative writing, Lawrence University, Appleton, WI
- Writing, producing and directing six stage plays with the Machickanee Players, Oconto, WI
- Having my one-act play, Adamantine, become a finalist in a national competition and going on to be performed in New York City in 1996
I believe that every moment we live is a gift--one that can never be granted again, and one that should never be wasted. I believe in seizing each moment and finding a way to see it as a stepping stone to the future. I believe we all have a plan. I believe.