### Winner of the Author of the Month (September) 2005 from the Association of Young Journalist and Writers, New York, USA.
1.Finalist in the International Open Poetry Contest (2002) conducted by The International Library of Poetry Washington D.C. America.
2. Qualified for attending The International Society of Poet's Convention and Symposium held in Washington D.C. America on August 2002.
3. Winner of the Department of Education Scholarship 1999 to do B.A. for 3 years from Department of Education, Central Tibetan Administration Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India.
4. Nominated as a poet for the inclusion in the anthology named, 'The International Who's Who in Poetry', by International Library of Poetry, Washington, D.C.2005.
5. Poetry selected for publication in 'Poetry Vibes 2005' published by Circle of poets, Canada.
6. Nominated as a Poet of the year for the year 2005, by the International Library of Poets Society Washington D.C.
7. Presented 'Out Standing Achievement In Poetry' 2005 by the International Society of Poets, Washington D.C.2005
8. Poetry, Articles and Blogs published in The Times of Tibet.
9. At present writing as an author for The Times of Tibet
10. Poetry and other works published in The Association of Young Journalist and Writer, New York. USA.
11. Works published in the BBC UK
12. Works published in British Council Srilanka, Website. http://www.writeclique.net/profile.php?ID=321