Writing is the only form of mental illness that acts as its own therapy.
- Served in Canadian Armed Forces
- Pursued careers in electronics, computer software development and information security.
- Now married and living in Toronto, Canada.
- Write science fiction and detective fiction.
- Studied sociology at Concordia University in Montreal
- Obtained certification in Ontario as Chartered Financial Planner
- Have published 10 short stories and 3 books
Recent books include "The Dead Don't Cry" and "Dangerous Tomorrows" - Both available at:
Checkmate Writing Enterprises
63 Brian Drive
Toronto M2J 3Y1