1. (Trans) Migrating Words: Refractions on Indian Translation Studies, VDM Verlag, 2010
2. 'Jarasandhachya Blogvarche Kahi Ansh', Mumbai: Poetrywala, 2010, a collection of Marathi poems
3. 'Live Update: an Anthology of Recent Marathi Poetry ’, editor and translator, Poetrywala Publications, Mumbai, July 2005
4. 'Bhintishivaicya Khidkitun Dokavtana, Abhidhanantar Prakashan, Mumbai, my first collection of Marathi Poems, 2004
5. A Dirge for the Dead Dog and other Incantations', Sanbun Publishers, New Delhi, a collection of English Poems, 2003
I grew up in a small coastal town of Valsad in the south of Gujarat state in India. My first language was Marathi and Gujarati, Hindi and English were my other languages.I write in Marathi and English and my poetry is deeply influenced by the Modernist literature and philosophy. I taught English language and literature at a college in Navsari for ten years and now I work as Reader at Dept of English, the faculty of Arts, The MS University of Baroda, Vadodara.