A Bachelor of Science degree in business management plus a thirty-four year business career has provided abundant material to use while telling my stories. Also supplying even more stories are the thirty-plus years in the Army and Air Force Reserves.
I am a native of Waynesboro, Mississippi, a graduate of Mississippi State University and now live, along with my wife, in North Carolina. I am the father of two married daughters and eleven grandchildren.
I have always wanted to write and express what was going on inside my brain but always felt my “full-time” job was more important, therefore I kept dilly-dallying until after retirement. Actually, I have several “endeavors” in various written stages that I sat aside during those years.
- Licensed real estate investor-entrepreneur and founder-owner of Hollingsworth Properties, LLC (since 1980)
- Retired business executive - Automotive Aftermarket and retired Senior Master Sergeant (SMSgt) First Sergeant
- Service included Spangdahlem, Germany; Kuwait; Prince Sutan Air Base (PSAB), Saudi Arabia in support of Operation Southern Watch
- Member Lake Waccamaw United Methodist Church, Lake Waccamaw, NC
- Member of the North Carolina Sons of Confederate Veterans, Camp 794, "The Columbus County Volunteers"*
- Member of the American Legion
You can visit my blog at The Global Position
Also visit other published content at Associated Content/Yahoo click here.
Interests & Areas of Expertise: Writing, Real Estate, Military Life, Religion, Politics, Current Events, fishing, boating, Small aircraft, flying, Home Improvement, Woodworking