About the Author
Carol Denise Mitchell (1955- ) was born the sixth of sixteen children in Los Angeles, California.
In 1977, the author moved to the Bay Area to launch an impressive thirty-year writing career. She wrote “What Happened to Suzy,” winning a 2011 Readersfavorite award for the book's incredible message of healing and hope.
Carol was also featured in the Oakland Post Newspaper, July-August, 2009; April, 2009, The Celebration of Women Writers, recognized her impressive writing contributions and inducted her into the prestigious author database, dating back to the 16th century.
MS Mitchell’s new book is The Mad Sister, (2012); she also authored, Michael Jackson, The Love He Saved. The prolific writer boast readership - here and internationally. Buyers in Australia, New England, and Italy, have favored Mitchell’s books, as they are written to attract a growing spectrum of interested readers, throughout the country and abroad.
2010 Commendation, Pittsburg City of Commerce, African American Literature Book Club, AALBC, Celebration of Women’s Writers, Black Authors Directory, Writers Guild, Facebook, Twitter @suzy1493
Feature Stories/CD Mitchell Indie Spotlight
The Indie Spotlight http://www.theindiespotlight.com/?p=3744
Pittsburg Chamber of Commerce Letter of Appreciation
Pittsburg Chamber of Congress, Business Networking Luncheon and Chamber presentation of Certificate of Appreciation to Author, Carol Denise Mitchell, Wednesday, March 9th, 2011-Pittsburg Yacht Club, 3 Marina Blvd., Pittsburg, CA 94565
- Foreword Magazine: The Love He Saved, November, 2008
- City of St. John Feature Story: “Giving Without Boundaries” June 18th, 2010
- “Writers Salute Bailey,” July 29 – August 4, 2009
- African American Literature Book Club Features “Writer You Should Know,” September, 2006
- AC Associated Content, The People’s Media Company (Internet)“Dream Office, The Reality of a Dream,” April 5, (2007)Helium Publication, (Internet) Resource based knowledge “Dealing With Wrongful Termination of Employment,” January 01, (2007)What Happened to Suzy, Carlton Press, (1995). Mitchell resides in Concord, California near the San Francisco Bay Area, where she is at work on a wide range of fascinating writing projects.
- Carol Denise Mitchell: Dealing With Wrongful Termination of Your Employment.
“Injured on the Job, CIW Productions & Californians Injured at Work, Inc. Producer Sam Gold, Production dated: 2006 Guest: Carol Denise Mitchell, “Your Rights, What Employers Do Not Want You to Know.”
Ezine Expert Niche Writing
· My Rights as a TempLegal: Labor Law • Published by E-zine Articles: July 1, 2010 As a Temporary, Contingent or Contract worker you have the same rights on the job as permanent employees do. No one is allowed to discriminate against you in the American workplace.
· The Importance of Giving Without BoundariesSelf-Improvement • Published by E-zine articles: June 17, 2010 We live in a stressful world where it can be difficult to keep up with the ever-changing financial demands that living requires. Today is a "New Age" - an important time for Americans to start "Giving without Boundaries."
· Michael Jackson - "The Love He Saved"Book Reviews: Fiction Published by E-zine Articles: June 6, 2010 Frankie Mae Tyson was in love. She loved Michael Jackson for as long as she could remember and she had always dreamed of meeting him. One day while driving down the Santa Monica freeway, 20-year old, Frankie saw a large flashy limousine.