Author of children's book The Boy in a Wheelchair, adult book Life, Work and Play and health book Pocket Guide to Fitness, all on www.Authorhouse.com, www.Amazon.com, and www.barnesandnoble.com.
• Greek-American, born in Piraeus, Greece
• Parents fare rom Kefallonia, Greece.
• Came to New York City at two months old
• Live in Jamaica, Queens
• 1993 BA Chemistry NYU
• 1997 MS Biomedical Journalism NYU
In PhD program in information science at Palmer School of Library and Information Science at NYU and CW Post
• Full scholarship about $100,000 to NYU at 17 years old.
• Personal Trainer
• Has volunteered at Amnesty International, Gay men’s Health Crisis, Pete’s Place, Partnership for the Homeless, Hillside Avenue Nursing Home, Ronald McDonald House, Greek Children’s Fund
• Read – write Greek and Spanish.