“It is no longer good enough to cry peace.
We must act peace, live peace, and march in peace, in alliance with the people of the world.”
Six Nations Iroquois Confederacy
Ted Kuntz is psychotherapist, author, and community activist. He lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, has a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology, and 25 years of clinical experience.
Ted is recognized internationally for his work in assisting individuals, families, organizations, and corporations manage the challenges, opportunities, and stresses of life more peacefully and joyfully.
Much of the wisdom that Ted shares in his work didn’t come from his formal training. Rather it came from his journey as the father of a child with severe disabilities. His best selling book, 'Peace Begins With Me' is a summary of the wisdom he acquired on his journey to make peace with life.
Ted’s passion is to create a more peaceful world where we all belong.
"Those of us who seek peace in our lives and yearn for more peace in our world need look no further than this candid exploration of one man's personal journey to discover the source of his own peace. It is bound to inspire." Al Etmanski - Author of 'A Good Life'
Ted has received numerous awards and acknowledgments for his contributions to community including:
* 2009 Nautilus Book Awards - Silver Award
* 2007 Chamber of Commerce 'Lifetime Legacy' Award
* 2007 Spirit of Community 'Legacy Leadership' Award
* 2006 City of Port Coquitlam 'Caring and Safety' Award
* 2006 Chamber of Commerce Finalist for 'Citizen of the Year' Award
* 2006 Independent Publisher's Book Awards - Honourable Mention
* 2005 Spirit of Community 'Ability Awareness' Award
Ted writes a monthly newsletter - Peace Begins With Me - Ideas and Inspiration.
To subscribe to Ted's newsletter follow the link on his home page at http://www.peacebeginswithme.ca