Pastor Jonathan E. Prince was born November 5, 1965 in Natchez, Mississippi to the late Dave and Mary Williams. He was educated in the public school system of Natchez, Adams County, Mississippi and did further studies at Natchez College. In 1978, he became a member of the Mount Bethany Baptist Church, where he grew up in, under the leadership of the late Rev. Haro. It was there that he began receiving his religious training. He served in various capacities including Assistant Sunday School Secretary, Sunday School Secretary, Assistant Sunday School Teacher, Master Sunday School Teacher, Training Usher and Chief Usher. It was during this time period that the Lord began dealing with him. In December of 1980, he received his call into the gospel ministry. He did not accept his calling until July of 1988. He preached his first sermon on July 17, 1988 and was licensed on July 29, 1988 by the PMB Association of Adams County by Rev. James C. Anderson, President and Rev. Frank Sullivan (his then present pastor) Vice President. God was not yet finished with him yet. In September of 1986 while attending a crusade at the college he was attending, he was baptized in the Name of Jesus and received the gift of the Holy Ghost. On July 3, 1994, he united with New Jerusalem Apostolic Healing Temple under the leadership of Bishop Melvin Jackson, Sr. and Pastor Irma J. Jackson where he remained until he relocated to Memphis, Tennessee in 1998. He then united with Bibleway Holiness Church under the leadership of Elder Arthur Sanders. In October of 2003, he joined Faith In Action Deliverance Church under the leadership of Apostle Doris Grant – Young where he was licensed and consecrated on April 4, 2004. Currently he is:
· Assistant Superintendent of Sunday School & Head Adult Teacher, Faith In Action Deliverance Church
· Founder and Overseer of New Life Apostolic Fellowship Ministries
· Founder and Executive Director of Memphis Interfaith Fellowship Ministries
· Executive Director of Memphis Interfaith Academy of Technology
· Executive Director of Memphis Interfaith Technology Foundation
· Executive Director of Memphis Interfaith Regional CCDA
· Executive Director of Memphis Interfaith Men's Fellowship Foundation.