As a part of my inner growth and creative process, it was important to uncover the truth of my life.
The following are events that have influenced and shaped me:
*Several years of meditation and continuing to grow, and as I evolve, so does my writing
*Attending non-duality satsang meetings
• Completing courses with Craig Hamilton, Barabara Marx Hubbard, James Twyman, Susan Castle
• After a long career in nursing at various levels, I have developed a strong interest in what contributes to successful aging.
• Volunteering in Honduras with a medical team. It was a heart-opening experience: poems were written and fears faced.
• Four years of writing and learning many details of self-publishing and editing to co-create Wings to Fly with J. Chilton..
• Learning that I was sexually abused at the age of 3-4 years and as a pre-teen.
• Several years of healing that included counselling,workshops, trauma release therapy and many books related to abuse. Starting a book titled, Locating Your Pearl, where I share the gems that I uncovered during my healing process
.Being a member of Noetic Nautilus – a group that explored consciousness, spirituality and the personal and group practice of intention.
The Heart Essence Learning System by Susan Castle www.relax-online.com - a process of relaxation, visualization, and sound technology. I learned how to forgive myself and others, open my heart to love, integrate mind with heart.