No•ble /ˈnoʊbəl/ [noh-buhl] –adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin nobilis well-known, noble, from noscere to come to know.
- distinguished by rank or title.
- pertaining to persons so distinguished.
- a : possessing very high or excellent qualities or properties b : very good or excellent.
- admirable in dignity of conception, manner of expression, execution, or composition.
- of an admirably high quality; notably superior; excellent.
- famous; illustrious; renowned.
Noble Romance Publishing is a royalty-paying, full-service e-publisher of superior quality, cutting-edge erotic romance. We challenge our authors to take risks, to push the sexual envelope while still maintaining their story's romantic integrity, the combination of which is guaranteed to satisfy even the most discerning erotic romance reader.
What can you expect from an e-publisher that claims they're a cut above the rest? Here are just a few things to look for over the next few weeks:
- Personalize your experience with NRP. Create an account and then log in to choose your own content. Add your favorite authors, links to popular book review sites, romantic horoscopes, erotic art and more!
- NRP Most Valuable Reader Club - Join the club and receive autographed t-shirts, customized mugs and other great items. Get "sneak previews" on select new releases. Attend "by invitation, only" chats. Receive "first to know" news about your favorite authors, and even receive "limited-edition," pre-print, autographed print editions of some of our books.
- Book blurb videos.
- Publisher-sponsored chats and worthwhile contests with prizes that go far beyond a free download.
- Pre-pay discounts. Get more books for your money!
- Easy-pay. We accept all major credit cards.
If you'd like to receive updates on all our latest developments, please sign up for our newsletter. The sign up area is located at the bottom of our home page (www.nobleromance.com).
Or join our Yahoo! readers' group.
Click to join NobleRomancePublishing