Charles Rivers is the author of Married without Baggage,How to Become Your Spouse’s Best Friend, How to Get the Most in Marriage, The Good Marriage Maintenance Kit, Heart of the Marriage. He founded and teaches the course "Falling In Love Again" to couples in need of relationship rejuvenation. His heartfelt advice on relationships and marriage has been sought after by magazines, radio and television. He has been married to his lovely wife, Bridget, for the last twenty one years.
Review Quotes: "With married couples becoming the newest minority in the United States, Charles Rivers delves into an issue that affects thousands of Americans. Married without Baggage is poignant, concise and extremely needed."
Thelisha Casey, News Director & Morning Show Co-Host, WFMV 95.3 FM
"I have recently completed reading your amazing book. I am glad there is a book such as yours that helps couples recover their marriage and restore themselves. Your insightful writings have certainly caused me
to look deep within myself . . . to touch and heal places I never dreamed that I would visit again."
Mrs Nisha Hansraj, Businesswoman, Durban. South Africa
Some key points you can expect to learn:
* Why meeting your soul-mate was no accident
* Why most positive relationships are reflective of couples who choose
to chart a different course for their life
* How each spouse strengthens the relationship by using
their individual strengths
* How to "pencil in" the excitement and enjoyment in life in the midst
of our mundane daily schedules
* Marriage teamwork and goal-setting
* How to keep your sexual love alive through communication
* 20 powerful keys to lasting love and happiness