With over thirty health issues and two autistic children, Cindy struggles to write but finds it cathartic. She loves going where only her characters can take her. She loves dogs and always includes them in her books. She donates time and money to organizations that help abused and abandoned dogs.
Here's what her books give you:
* A clean read with no bedroom scenes or offensive language.
* A tantalizing, fast-paced plot.
* A story without a lot of boring description.
* Down-to-earth heroes and heroines with everyday jobs.
* A rollercoaster ride of emotions you face right along with the characters.
* A special dog to steal your heart.
* A few added facts, a good message, and that important happily-ever-after ending.
Although she's an LDS author, she finds writing about a character's relationship with God as private as she does bedroom scenes. She chooses to let the morals of her characters show through their words, thoughts and actions.
She lives with her wonderful family and delightful dogs in West Jordan, UT.
Fly into a good book at: http://www.dragonflyromance.com