I ´ll talk about achievement per se, when I contribute more to the needs of others especially the vulnerables who are wallowing in abject deprivation, destitution and descrimination. these are the furure generation on hold.
They are being affected by globalization, curruption and administrative prejudice.
they will get my help through my present status (not achievement)with my PhD certificate.
So, lets see what I am doing really.
A SHORT PROFILE:
The author, Ekeoma O. Abrahams, after the publication of the novel, Possessive Possession, went for MASTER Degree program that lasted for two years at the Faculty of PSYCHOLOGY, University of Valencia, where he made a First Class.
At the University of Malmö, Sweden, Ekeoma meticulously realized the European Erasmus Mundus project. His contact with four advanced professors from Germany & Sweden changed his national perception to global socio economic perception.
After presenting some papers and coordinating several seminars in Amsterdam, Malmö and Valencia, Ekeoma went into a Doctoral program in order to present a PhD dissertation that will deepen our knowledge on the contested issues relating to effective Legal Protection according to United Nations and UNHCR Conventions focusing the comparative study on Spain, Sweden, France and United Kingdom.
For this reason, he constructed a structured questionnaire using scientifically tested and acceptable model. This helped to critically assess social work implementation of public policies and their impact on youth development for both insiders and outsiders. Professor Dr. Hector Monterde-i-Bort, Dr. Jonas Alwall of Sweden supervised this project and other supervisors were drawn from other Universities.
PhD: HUMAN MOBILITY AND INTERNATIONAL LAW
University of Valencia and Malmo University, Sweden.
Ekeoma´s research interests are to examine how Legal protection regimes are implemented by social workers specifically in France, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom and generally in European Union.
Ekeoma is interested in a number of Population issues relating to:
Labor markets, legislations, population movements, urbanization, city scale and resources.
Development issues in Health, housing, war and conflict, refugee reintegration.
Unaccompanied minors and youth development, community development, social change, law and identity transformation and dual citizenship.
Other research interests:
Economic and social integration of the first, second and third generation immigrants and assessment of United Nations Conventions and Treaties.
Comparative studies of public policies of Sweden, Spain, France and United Kingdom and policies of the 28 members of the European Union.
I. Reception and integration of unaccompanied minors in Sweden and United
Kingdom: a comparative analysis.
II. Legal framework for labor, reception and integration of unaccompanied children in European Union – 27 member states.
III. European Union laws towards integration and the impact of policies on 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation migrants.
IV. Ethnographic fieldwork on objects and integration in Sweden.
V. Migration and citizenship in Scandinavian countries.
VI. Empirical study of Blinkarp Reception Kamp, Malmö, Sweden.
VII. Intervención en la escolarización de los gitanos jovenes en la edad escolar in
barrió Nazaret, Valencia.
VIII. Resources utilization and administration of University Library... Nigeria
IX. International migration of Nigerians to Spain: A critical analysis.
X. Political changes and international migration in Ivory Coast.
XI. Possessive Possession, a novel.
MY EXPERIENCES IN THIS AREA
1. From 1/2011 to 6/2011, I interviewed top officials of Swedish Migration Board (Migrationsverket) and Malmo Local Council with the supervision of Professor Jonas Alwall. I also studied University of Harvard Manual for social workers as it affects social integration and intervention manual as it affect unaccompanied refugees registration in Sweden.
2. I did ethnographic survey on children seeking asylum that enabled me to interview the Operations Manager (Verksamhetschef) of Blincap AttendoTransit Centers, Human Rights specialists. Calculated migrants who took asylum, accepted, rejected, appealed, returned or deported from 2005 to 2010 for Sweden and United Kingdom. I compared the number of documented and undocumented unaccompanied minors.
3. On 03/2011 – 06/2011, I also participated in GPS post-doctoral research titled: “Ethnographic fieldwork on objects and integration of ethnic Slavs” supervised by Ass. Professor Maja P. Fryckman, (Global Political Studies), Malmo University, Sweden.
4. My conference experiences include participation in University of Valencia Summer School conferences in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 that draw Speakers from all continents, including famous Alejandro Portes, a Princeton Sociologist, Professor Emmanuel of University of Lille, France, Professor Bozman of University of Geneva, and the emeritus professor Edelia.
5. As we can see below, on 19/6/12, I presented another paper titled: “Impact of integration policy on immigrants and European youths”, sponsored by European Union program on “Youths in Action”. EU/Spanish Ministry of Justice and attended by 15 NGO representatives from EU, including Sweden, Italy, Greece, France, Germany, United Kingdom and Ireland.
6. On 24/3/11, I presented a Paper and a book along with another Senior Professor Arjang at a Seminar at Gåddan Hall 304, Malmo University, Sweden. Theme: “Africa writer’s literary works for integration in Europe”
7. I did a specific “Integration project on street children” in Nazaret, Valencia suburb with three other persons, titled: “Intervention in Education of Gypsies’ children” with (budget proposal) which changed to reality.
8. In 14/3/2006, I presented my MBA paper titled: “Management of Low Cost Airlines in Europe” at San Pablo Business School, (CEU) Valencia. Spain.
9. 15/05/2014, I presented a project on ethnographic study for Räddnings Mission, Malmö, and an International Swedish church. The project is titled: “Ethnographic fieldwork on integration of documented and undocumented immigrants in Räddnings Mission, Malmo”. The executive board of trustees is publishing this work for distribution. Ask me for it at email@example.com
10. Teaching public policy implementation and guidance to Master students on Thesis methodology, etc. Teaching English language and management curses.
Ladies and gentlemen, you can see where I am going and if you want to sponsor or collaborate with me, here I am.
Please feel free to contact me for a chat over coffee
EKEOMA O. ABRAHAMS
Spain: +34 631870822. Sweden: +46 769 610 96
Psychonomy Research Unit,
Department of Methodology in the Behavioural Sciences,
Faculty of Psychology. Avda. Blasco Ibanyez, 21, E-46010
University of Valencia, Spain.
Thank you very much for your kind attention
Let me hear from you