- This Night (Arts/Entertainment)
The night when I found my love.
by Andrew B Grey - More poetry by Andrew B Grey
- Mystic Fly Casting (Poetry)
When staring at the ceiling, we sometimes forget how valuable our often upside down nighttime perspective aids our everyday fantasies. (A prosetry piece in progress)
by Odin Roark - More poetry by Odin Roark
- The Saga of Yupshit (Poetry)
by Jane Noponen Perinacci - More poetry by Jane Noponen Perinacci
- At The Crossroads (Inspirational)
I was pondering my life and was troubled!
- And while I did not fully realize it - IT become about my church & its weaknesses? But I just filed it away and learned nothing??
by Michael D Kieser - More poetry by Michael D Kieser
- Twist in Time (Fantasy)
there is a fine line between life and death and knowing is questionable.
by kj Force - More poetry by kj Force
- Republican Right To Religion Rant (Political Science)
How come Republican "Right to" laws does the opposite by restricting choice, or allows for discrimination.
by David Lester Young - More poetry by David Lester Young
- A Southern Gentleman... (Humor)
ANY resemblance to a real person is strictly coincidental...
by Ed Matlack - More poetry by Ed Matlack
- Reciting Those Words (Poetry)
by Jerry Bolton - More poetry by Jerry Bolton
- Spring equinox (Nature)
There are hundreds of poems about spring
Even in medieval poetry spring is intimately associated with tender love,
I write this poem on spring in the same model of Edna St Vincent Millay, an
by J. K. Roseline - More poetry by J. K. Roseline
- Vultures of the Most Despicable Kind (Action/Thriller)
A free-verse poem about vultures.
by Harry E Gilleland - More poetry by Harry E Gilleland
- Again I Ask For More... (Poetry)
I know some may misjudge me by the style of poetry I write. Every day I deal with life and death, to the point where I want to cry. I escape from this reality by trying to give to others the laughter
by CHANTI LACE - More poetry by CHANTI LACE
- All These Words (Spirituality)
Thank you for reading the words I write
may God shine his blessings upon
and hope light your way
by Kathy J Parenteau - More poetry by Kathy J Parenteau
- Interaction (Humor)
(It’s not all it’s quacked up to be)
by Edward Phillips - More poetry by Edward Phillips
- 1 wonder (Poetry)
my poor mom, my poor old mom, trapped
by Carma Chan - More poetry by Carma Chan
- Watching As the Dogs Watch Me (Poetry)
by +Steven Curtis Lance - More poetry by +Steven Curtis Lance
- Cliché- And the band played on (Arts/Entertainment)
by Steve J Otto - More poetry by Steve J Otto
- The Toilet Seat (Humor)
I fully expect to get an earful from the ladies, but I had to get this off of my chest.
by Michael D Schafer - More poetry by Michael D Schafer
- I Wish I Knew (Poetry)
Poetry by Liana Margiva
by Liana Margiva - More poetry by Liana Margiva
- Sleep / Sueño (Inspirational)
by alex canton-dutari - More poetry by alex canton-dutari
- My Sammy-boy Makes Me Smile (Pets/Pet Care)
I have a GREAT cat who makes me smile. Too bad he can't live longer. Poor guy, he can't hardly get around these days.
by John Michael Domino - More poetry by John Michael Domino
- The Beauty Of Spring (Poetry)
by George Carroll - More poetry by George Carroll
- Pretending the Window is a Mirror (Poetry)
An experimental poem with a psychological bent. I'm trying out writing a poem around an image.
by Elizabeth W Bennefeld - More poetry by Elizabeth W Bennefeld
- Just Once (Poetry)
by Karen Hecht Springer - More poetry by Karen Hecht Springer
- Word’s Amative Verse, of Baccara’s Black Rose. (Poetry)
A rethink in two styles.
by Mor o' Inchrory - More poetry by Mor o' Inchrory
- The Rusty Barn (Poetry)
A friend of mine posted a pic on FB of an old rusty barn. He asked for title suggestions, I gave him a poem instead.
by Sherry Bach - More poetry by Sherry Bach
- California Cadenza (Poetry)
Autobiographical California travels.
by Old Guy - More poetry by Old Guy
- On a Balcony in Rome (Memoir)
Had to be in free verse because it was so informal, warm, and relaxing. No seriousness at all. Just pure pleasure.
by Danae Wilkin - More poetry by Danae Wilkin
- Viacom's Babies (Poetry)
A view of the abandoned generation.
by Desmond Devlin - More poetry by Desmond Devlin
- Taking Stock (Mainstream)
"All that I am, all that I see, is only a part of all that can be." Starman
by John Rockie Coppolella - More poetry by John Rockie Coppolella
- My World (Romance)
by Morgan B Merriweather - More poetry by Morgan B Merriweather
- The Practical Mind Of A Woman (Action/Thriller)
Short piece displaying the practicality of some women when they know something doesn't seem right, by Makala Thomas.
by Makala Thomas - More poetry by Makala Thomas
- DREAMER song lyrics by Joel Sattler (Poetry)
by Joel Sattler - More poetry by Joel Sattler
- As What You Don't Know I Do... (Literary Criticism)
Why You're To Busy Sucking On Cell Phone...
by - - - - - - - TRASK - More poetry by - - - - - - - TRASK
- abstraction on evergreen sojourn (Poetry)
by jude forese - More poetry by jude forese
- Encounters: Little Red Riding Hood (and others) (Poetry)
Something on the lighter side... ...a set of limericks.
by Regis Auffray - More poetry by Regis Auffray
- A Place (Nature)
In the name of progress, we are fooling with Mother Nature way too much these days. Be careful what you buy and more careful about throwing it away.
Myrtle Beach Sunrise 3 15 15 © Timothy W.
by Ronald W. Hull - More poetry by Ronald W. Hull
- Happy First Day of Spring! (Nature)
by Mr. Ed - More poetry by Mr. Ed
- It Must Have Been Night (Nature)
A Welsh Cyhydedd Hir for Spring.
by Charlie - More poetry by Charlie
- Absurd Valley (Poetry)
Nonsensical verse about a bizarre land.
by Ken Coleman - More poetry by Ken Coleman
- Round the Mulberry Bush (Poetry)
by Sonya Ki Tomlinson - More poetry by Sonya Ki Tomlinson
- The Bitter Wind of Evil (Drama)
Armageddon....we have the unrest, do we have the love to prevent it.
by Helen J Vandepeer - More poetry by Helen J Vandepeer
- Windy Thoughts (Vision/Metaphysical)
It is extremely windy and bitter cold here in Connecticut!
by Amber V Moonstone - More poetry by Amber V Moonstone
- Un cer tain ty (Mainstream)
by D. L. Vegas - More poetry by D. L. Vegas
- children dancing, dancing till (Poetry)
by william jude aher - More poetry by william jude aher
- A Jack Of All Trades (Biography)
by Paul Francis Mc Cann - More poetry by Paul Francis Mc Cann
- The Dream Me (Poetry)
by Kate Burnside - More poetry by Kate Burnside
- I RESOLVE (Memoir)
This may be the only resolution
that you'll ever need to make.
by Uriah J. Fields - More poetry by Uriah J. Fields
- Life Is In The Living (Inspirational)
Life is in the Living
by Daniel M Farmer - More poetry by Daniel M Farmer
- Higher Ground, Bigger Dreams (Inspirational)
by Sandie Angel - More poetry by Sandie Angel
- TAKE HIM OUT OF THE BOX! (Inspirational)
FAITH...is the KEY!
by JMS Bell - More poetry by JMS Bell
- Escape From intimacy (Inspirational)
Close relationships and intimacy are challenges to many. Many people numb themselves to avoid feeling the pain of rejection, loneliness and hurt. How do you numb yourself to avoid getting hurt by inti
by Shervin Hojat, Ph.D. - More poetry by Shervin Hojat, Ph.D.
- Blessings (Philosophy)
by D.L. Carroll - More poetry by D.L. Carroll
- BACK HOME (Mainstream)
sometimes, home is....
by Asa D. Seeley - More poetry by Asa D. Seeley
- an aging man still searching... (Poetry)
A simple character depiction inspired by a kindred friends honesty. “The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in pla
by richard lloyd cederberg - More poetry by richard lloyd cederberg
- Affectueux (Romance)
by Thomasena Martin-Johnson - More poetry by Thomasena Martin-Johnson
- Emmaus (Religion)
Are missing out on what it really means?
Leave your comments please...
by Z B McClure - More poetry by Z B McClure
- The Lion and The Lamb (Inspirational)
The link between the Lion and the Lamb is more than just an image.
by B D Duffy - More poetry by B D Duffy
- In the meanwhile (Poetry)
Ready for the action.
by Leopoldo Barge Álvarez - More poetry by Leopoldo Barge Álvarez
- Flanagan's Luck And Green Fishnets (Holidays)
A Smidge Of Smut For Flanagan and All Us Other Irish Out There
by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart - More poetry by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
- Je prie pour vous (Poetry)
I pray for you
by Emile M Tubiana - More poetry by Emile M Tubiana
- That Was Then, This Is Now (Inspirational)
by Suzie Palmer - More poetry by Suzie Palmer
- Catatonia (Romance)
... a state in which the muscles are frozen... the spirit is held... the mind is... locked. is there hope???
by Jeff Mason - More poetry by Jeff Mason
- Let There Be Peace - Lenten Homily (Philosophy)
If this is Heresy, let me be smitten by a searing bolt of lightening now....
by Duke LaRance - More poetry by Duke LaRance
- Arranged Love (Poetry)
Photo by womeninthebible.com
by William Bonilla - More poetry by William Bonilla
- A Going Home Surprise (Pets/Pet Care)
by Ann Marie Hannon - More poetry by Ann Marie Hannon
- Ah, Shucks (Humor)
Love the way kids think
by Kathleen L. McDonald - More poetry by Kathleen L. McDonald
- Snow can be nice (Poetry)
About being outside in the snow.
by Jessica J Mcgreevy - More poetry by Jessica J Mcgreevy
- Goodbye Farewell and Prosper Us All (Inspirational)
by Richard J Kallao - More poetry by Richard J Kallao
- Portrait of a Savior (Holidays)
Good Friday Easter Lent Meditation and prayer are prerequisites to writing about God. He is a mystery whose love is unfathomable to mere human beings, and even to the angels, who desire to understand
by Connie Faust - More poetry by Connie Faust
- A Loving Charge (Romance)
Originally written for one of the weddings I performed, some simple direction for lovers entering into a life together
by Jim Hamilton - More poetry by Jim Hamilton
- At the Restaurant (Poetry)
by Corey Cook - More poetry by Corey Cook
- The Art of the Night (Romance)
Love romance and the sea blend with the art of the soul.
by Jon Michael Willey - More poetry by Jon Michael Willey
- Monsters (Young Adult/Teen)
by Elyssa B Stubblefield - More poetry by Elyssa B Stubblefield
- Our Pacific Journey Pt 1 (Romance)
by Amor Sabor - More poetry by Amor Sabor
- Before The Spring (Poetry)
A moment, captured in time by the simplicity of Haiku, before the vernal equinox presents itself.
by Myra Wexler Darwish - More poetry by Myra Wexler Darwish
- Mankind (Poetry)
There is hope
by Elisabeth Barstowe - More poetry by Elisabeth Barstowe
- In the Stone Circle, We Awoke (Poetry)
by Dawn Richerson - More poetry by Dawn Richerson
- Such As It Is (Poetry)
by Howard Alan Lantzer - More poetry by Howard Alan Lantzer
- Phone Sex Operator Lipstick on the White Collar (Gay/Lesbian/Bi)
Sage Sweetwater is the name of Colorado Firebrand Lesbian Novelist, Poet, Storyteller, Screenwriter, Business Artist and Pulpit Agent. Sweetwater the lesbian icon of our century chiming in as the Amer
by Sage Sweetwater - More poetry by Sage Sweetwater
- You Are Too Much Woman (Romance)
by Don Juan Amante - More poetry by Don Juan Amante
- dreaming of spring time (Natural History)
by Barbara Spring - More poetry by Barbara Spring
- All in the Key of C (Poetry)
by D L Johnson - More poetry by D L Johnson
- Springs desire (Action/Thriller)
A New Spring
by Jena Ayro - More poetry by Jena Ayro
- Fashion (Poetry)
What I noticed at the Academy Awards.
by David A. Schwinghammer - More poetry by David A. Schwinghammer
- Behold LIfe (Poetry)
by Denise Fletcher - More poetry by Denise Fletcher
- You Know Who I Am (Family)
by Kathleen A Keena - More poetry by Kathleen A Keena
- Why is the War? (Crime)
by Abdi A Mahad - More poetry by Abdi A Mahad
- Friendship (Relationships)
The Beauty Of Friendship
by Dana L Goodman - More poetry by Dana L Goodman
- My Heart (Poetry)
by Mariah K Rowse - More poetry by Mariah K Rowse
- Womanhood (Action/Thriller)
by Lonnie Hicks - More poetry by Lonnie Hicks