- Participating in America's largest pet rescue effort to date after Hurricane Katrina, and receiving the 2006 Merial Human-Animal Bond Award for my book about this experience, Through Katrina's Eyes, P more... by Mr. Ed
- I have published two books of poetry, and wikl release a novel in three weeks. I have access to international exposure. I was invited to participate in the Ralph Ellison's Centennial Celebration, in O more... by Thomasena Martin-Johnson
- Mother Theresa said: “I do not pray for success. I ask for faithfulness”.
Out of the need to earn a living and make money I have found God’s will and His measure of Grace, I have also learned that l more... by Barie Fez-Barringten
- As a U.S. soldier, I can be called to war at any second. That's what happened when I started to write the interactive fiction novel, The Crawl Space. Days later, I departed for Afghanistan for my four more... by Arthur Mills, Jr.
- My success story so far is having created Mysterious Books in 2005, I now have three children's books in print with a fourth on the way. I'm developing my publishing business every day now, since rec more... by Simon Halliday
- The Educational Testing Service has requested permission to reprint my poem, Mesa Verde, in one of their workbooks. This means that up to 400,000 poor kids will have to slog through my bad grammar, s more... by Ronald Hull
- As a poet/writer for the last 10-plus years, I long awaited the kind of literary platform that is now offered to me, on Authors Den. I have the ease, pleasure and contentment of sharing my poetry and more... by Vannessa Garrett
- Since publishing my first book, A life Not My Own, some of my family and friends have been using the word “favor’ with regards to the whirlwind of activity surrounding my book. Everywhere I go, people more... by TM Brown
- Hello everyone! I'm an author by the name of Todd Cheney. I write primarily fantasy, but also do science fiction, poetry, short stories and contemporary. The name of my current book is The Seventh Cir more... by Todd Cheney
- Stacey’s Story
Born in New York and raised in Matawan, New Jersey, Stacey Chillemi had spent her early trying to cope with her epilepsy disorder.
As one of the non-fiction genre's most s more... by Stacey Chillemi
- Mois Benarroch is the winner of the Yehuda Amichai Prize in poetry.
Read now all his books in Kindle format
http://www.amazon.com/Mois-Benarroch/e/B004R8X6YS/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1 more... by Mois Benarroch
- Mois Benarroch is the winner of the Yehuda Amichai in poetry.
Read now all his books in Kindle format
http://www.amazon.com/Mois-Benarroch/e/B004R8X6YS/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1 more... by Mois Benarroch
- I am a Trainer and have carried out workshops to small and large-scalle business. I was recently invited to Morocco to make a presentation on the Sustainability of Business projects.
This training fo more... by JOHN MORFAW
- Words Have Creative Power!! Let No Word Go Unheard!!
!!DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!!
LOVE JOY & JESUS more... by Victoria's Poetry & Voices of Muse
- Professionally, Dr. Jonell Kirby Cash served on the editorial board of the Journal for Specialists in Group Work and as an advisory editor for The Individual Psychologist; she was a member of the Comm more... by Jonell Cash
- My reading/signing at Beehive Books in Delaware Ohio was a great success. All books sold, and an order for more. If you're ever in Delaware Ohio, stop in at Beehive Books and tell them thanks for supp more... by Byron Edgington
- "Consider the Ravens, On Contemporary Hermit Life", co-authored with my husband, Paul Fredette, was awarded a Bronze Medal in the Religion Category for the IPPY Awards 2012 (for self-published books). more... by Karen Karper Fredette
- Yesterday March 29th was an awesome day. I had my very first book signing for my poetry collection, "Lemonade Street" at Barnes and Noble, Duluth GA. The managers were so happy at the turnout and sale more... by Bernice Angoh
- Last week, Scent of Triumph attained #67 on Amazon's Top 100 list! To celebrate, enjoy this Special Sale: Scent of Triumph is now just $.99 to download on Amazon!
Scent of Triumph has 35 reviews on more... by Jan Moran
- My published review of Irina Gorin's Tales of a Musical Journey appears in the current Fall 2012 issue of the California Music Teacher. (MTAC-a Statewide org)
Here's the link:
http://www.mtac.or more... by Shirley Kirsten
- My aim is to try and encourage the unsaved to the Lord. In which case, even if only one sinner turns to live for God I'll consider that as being a great success.
Then for such reason, I write relig more... by Clarence Prince
- I got into this by accident when the Stegner fellow who was teaching a creative writing course told us students to show up to the next class with the first 5 pages of our next novel.
Ever the good more... by Cynthia Haggard
- I write with a gift from God to cause people to think for themselves. I do not understand it but have been able to write a whole book and self publish it within 24 hours and usually with little or no more... by Jerry Hulse
- Barton's latest thriller, The Kauai Connection, received an honorable mention in the Writer's Digest Self-Publishing Contest with 2100 entrants. A quote from the reviewer saying that "Barton is a conf more... by A. Keith Barton
- Science Fiction History of Enduring Prophesy © 2012
The series Includes: 1880, 1950, 1990, 2030
By Joe Vojt
Technological background is based on real science. The following areas more... by Joe Vojt
- I've wanted to be an author since I was sixteen. I wrote from time to time for decades until 2000, when Without Mom sold to Write Words, Inc. A first for me. A dream come true. more... by David Ravenwood
- I just published my first book, Call Me Victoria: Life Poems and Stories from Trial to Triumph! You can see it at www.callmevictoria.com more... by Vicky Jeter
- I came to the United States (NYC) from Minsk, Belarus with no knowledge of the English language except for the word NO. Now 20 years later I am a published author with 6 published books and over 900 i more... by Lena Kovadlo
- I just want to say that my book is out again and this time I done it on my own with the help of Amazon.com and Create space. It feels good to go online and see my book. Would love for my fans on this more... by Carolyn Dye
- Whenever I share my book, women seem thrilled for the help I'm offering to them. One couple read it together, which they said helped them to understand marriage is 100%-100%. more... by Jean Oathout
- I Made $700.00 at a Craft Fair
In December of 2005 my Church held its annual Christmas Craft Fair. I did not sign up since it was a craft fair, which to me meant things made by hand. A friend o more... by Linda Meckler
- My Second novel Tripping was published last April (07) and Turtle Island was published in February 2008. Both books are available from www.cnpublishing.co.uk and bookstores and internet bookstores eve more... by Darren Laws
- May 27, 2012
This story appeared today in the Baton Rouge Advocate, p. 2E. I can email you a scanned copy if you would like. Thanks.
Memorial Day Recognition and Thanks, with p more... by Keith John Paul Horcasitas
- I have had many poems and short stories published in various publications. Now I'm older and my children have grown I write novels. My latest novel, Journey from Walara, is the second book in the Wala more... by Laurel Lamperd
- This year has begun a return to my horror writing with five pieces written and accepted for publication by three different publishers. My story THE THIRD POSSIBILITY appeared in the anthology TERROR S more... by Susan Phillips
- It all started when I designed a workbook to collect information for my clients. My wife looked at it and said that would make a good book! So here I am, many awards, compliments from individuals who more... by Frank Eberhart
- I have written my first book of poetry which I would rate "G". 'Am now gathering poems for another book of poetry which I will rate "PG". more... by Jane Noponen Perinacci
- Recently published the biography of Susan Myrick,technical adviser of the movie Gone With the Wind and close friend of Peggy Mitchell. Titled Susan Myrick of Gone With the Wind:An Autobiographical Bio more... by Susan Lindsley
- Don't ever give up has become more than a motto to me. It's my way of life.
Being a writer was my dream from age ten. It wasn't until I was in my thirties that I finished my first novel and rea more... by Lynda Fitzgerald
- Selling well on Amazon for all my books.
Mostly selling the telepathy series books.
The Madam Series of books all need up-to-date formatting, which I will be doing over the next few months. My newe more... by D.E.Z. Butler
- Dear Charles,
April is National Poetry Month, the largest literary event in the world. This month-long celebration was created to spread appreciation for the art of poetry.
To prepare for this more... by Charles Green
- During a live chat on Writers Unite on March 4th, I had the chance to finally announce the production team behind the Imago Fantasy series that had been optioned for a major motion picture trilogy! It more... by L.T. Suzuki
- The Dynamic Great Lakes has been re released under the Independence Books imprint. When ordered from the publisher, it is returnable by all bookstores. The book was reformatted to include the excelle more... by Barbara Spring
- Writing is easy, getting published is hard! It took me one year to write my book and it took two years of constant book proposal submitting to finally find a publisher that believed in my work! Reject more... by Billy Allmon
- A friend of mine suggested I put my stories to paper (last day at the office before retiring) and so I wrote the three books the comprise The Assassin Trilogy; The Heart of an Assassin
The Birth of a more... by Tony Bertot
- The Dark Before Dawn has just been named Kirkus Review's Best of 2011. The novel received a rave review and then was awarded the Kirkus Star (given to books of remarkable merit). To be named as one more... by Laurie Stevens
- In October 2006 I was pleasantly surprised when I found out I had won a Best Books 2006 Award in the multicultural, non-fiction category. We writers always dream of being read, but we are so used to more... by Mary Terzian
- Pending! more... by Mary Lacey, Desertrat
- My sucess!
Ive survived 50 years on this earth so far, rearing a family of six, and stayed sane. Engaged to the love of my life, after a 35 year separation, getting back together was no mean feat! St more... by Ch'erie de Perrot
- Still pending! more... by Patrick Stafford
- I was elected to the OWAA Board of Directors for a 3 year term.
more... by Mary Nickum
- What success? I highly recommend "The Writer's Market," as well as "AuthorsDen." more... by R. Burrow
- I am ecstatic about what is happening in my writing career right now. All I ever wanted to do since I was a child is be a published writer. Today my dreams have begun to come true. Yes, I had been pub more... by Rhonda Baumgardner
- For the second year in a row, one of my books has been selected as a Finalist the the Eric Hoffer Award! In 2010, it was COLD WINTER's KILL and this year it was LOOSE ENDS KILL. more... by Bob Doerr
- I first began writing professionally in 1950 when stationed in Japan as a member of the ASA [Army Security Agency], when I originated and became the editor of The ASA Star weekly newspaper. My first b more... by Boye De Mente
- I won an honorable mention as Director at the Los Angeles Movie Awards for a feature sci-fi movie I wrote, produced, directed, edited, and was the computer modeler and animator. more... by Michel Massicotte
- Poetry comes from the heart.I find it to be a very honest and straight forward way to express how i feel. It helps to capture emotion in its most RAW form. more... by mercy egbe
- At my book signings, I have meet many kids. I have influenced a few other kids to have the desire to write and publish their book. I am happy to see many kids enjoying writing and reading as much more... by Darlington Johnson
- Reader Views Announces Finalists in the Annual Literary Awards — Reviewers Choice Awards 2009
‘The Omega Wave’ by Richard Rydon was selected as one of the finalists in the Science Fiction Category more... by Richard Rydon
- Two communities bridging a gap... My success story is multifaceted. It involves the efforts and dedication of a professor at Vassar University in Poughkeepsie, Lawrence Mamiya, a handful of bright car more... by MONEYSAVER EDITING
- Please Check out this site for my second place for poetry.
Click here to visit VoicesNet.com to read the poem called "SEASONS more... by Pearl Blevins
- Book 1 of The Endowed series, The Endowed, won All Romance E-book's Best of 2009 award.
My most recent releases are also bestsellers at their respective publishing houses. more... by Tianna Xander
- I have been delighted not only with the amount of traffic through my site, but also with the opportunity and privilege to share Free EBooks with such a vast array of readers. Thank you Authorsden. more... by Suzanne Tabor
- I have been a member of Authorsden since 2002 and have written poetry for many years prior to that, however, I have never shared any of my work with others until I joined a few poetry websites. I hav more... by Amor Sabor
- I was interviewed by a book reviewer out of Kentucky! more... by Bobby Woodall
- My latest manuscript, Highway of Holiness: Soul Journey, has been accepted by Wipf and Stock, with a due date of March 31st, 2011 more... by Judith Lawrence
- In attition to winning awards, and a trophy, for my second poetry book, I have accumulated awards for visual art work, paintings in monoprint, pastel, oil, mixed media and watercolor. I have awards fo more... by Marion Sadler
- Doing My Own Thing
I'm at an age now when the idea of being under a publisher's thumb doesn't appeal. I actually started writing at a young age, way back in the Sixties. I wish now that I had p more... by Lorri Proctor
- From a life of violence to a life of healing, this is my story.
Growing up in a family full of talent it wasn’t long before Michael would eventually find his ‘thing’ to set himself more... by Michael Estepa
- I wrote my first award winning book, Tails of Sweetbrier, after having an unrelenting intuition to write my autobiography so that children might be encouraged to reach for their dreams, even if they' more... by Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
- I have been on Channel 21 TV, spoken at libraries, historical societies, and many organizations who have wanted an interesting speaker. What for? Personal letters written in the Revolutionary War era more... by Bernadine Fawcett
- I began writing in the late 1980s. Since then I've written sixteen books, about equally divided between fiction and non-fiction. My non fiction have mostly been bestsellers and received wonderful re more... by Frank Ryan
- "Gaea," the third book in my Quantum Cat series, was a Finalist in the Fantasy category of the 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Awards. more... by Robina Williams
- I have worked diligently for many years to reach my current level of success. I had a phenominally successful military career, rising to the level of a Captain.
I had positions in Radiology, Military more... by Donald Eaker, Ph.D.
I've been interviewing the most-easily recognized names in the Internet marketing world lately for my World Talk Radio show called, "Mentored by Millionaires."
These people are awesome! Not only h more... by Kristi Sayles
- After persuing medical, scientific and health writing for a few years, I realized I needed to 'get my hands dirty' again so to speak. So in addition to writing I am making my own line of cosmetics and more... by Cindy Jones
- I've always loved to read and dreamed of being an author most of my life. But the realities of life got in the way. Then, one day, with age creeping up, I decided if I was going to pursue my dream, I' more... by Cara Marsi
- From 3 days to live four years ago and a diagnosis of dementia to a multi "award-winning" book, Preserved to Serve, and an "award-winning" business, The Self Rejuvenation Center. more... by Claire Power Murphy, HonDL
- A Publisher Is Born I have to thank AuthorsDen for bring new life in my writing - more... by Nickolaus Pacione
- My debut novel hit the shelves on June 1. Morgan's Pasture is available on Amazon (of course) Barnes&Noble, Powells or directly from the publisher www.threemusespress.com. It took 2 1/2 years from a more... by Wallace Swenson
- Alan D. Busch
Print Publishing Credits
Snapshots In Memory of Ben by Alan D. Busch, Water Forest Press, Victoria Valentine, 2007
Review of Snapshots In Memor more... by Alan Busch
- My most recent writing success has been the signing of my publishing contract, May 28th, 2010. I can't wait to get it through the production process.
Success?? Of late, my writing success has b more... by Sudo Nym Poet in Motion
- Alpha Centaur & Beyond has arrived to the internet. Tune in to www.blogtalkradio.com/alpha_centauri_and_beyond.htm to learn more about my radio program more... by D. Wayne Dworsky
- In May 2010, PublishAmerica of Baltimore was so impressed with my critically-acclaimed, science fiction trilogy that they decided to re-publish it.
The road to this point has not always bee more... by William Neven
Success Is Innate Ability To Reach Small But Vast Forwarding Audience- Freedom Of Speech That No One Person Can Deny_
Do Look At All Those 1,000's Reviews On My Poems,10's Of more... by - - - - - TRASK
- My short story, Jack and the Mud Pies, was accepted by Editor Susan Reynolds of The Literary Cottage. The book, My Dog Is My Hero, is published by Adams Media and has a release date of September 2010. more... by Joyce Rapier
- I have been a professional writer/editor/graphic artist for over 30 years. Over time I've also worked as a paperboy, professional musician, elevator operator, shipping clerk, soldier, teletype operato more... by Patrick Kennedy
- Double Winner in the Reader Views Literary Awards 2009:
* Canada East Region Winner
* Writers in the Sky Award for the Best Creative Writing of the Year more... by Michael Dyet
- After twenty-six years of writing and writing and editing and re-writing and editing then re-writing again, and sending hundreds upon hundreds of queries and receiving hundreds upon hundreds of reject more... by Mark Lichterman
- Over the years I have been fortunate to learn and develop new skills and have been blessed with many opportunities to travel parts of the world, live in countries such as China, and learn about other more... by Sharon Lockwood
- 21 Jan 2010
Not made it yet. Am in the middle of writing my dating diary. Have no idea how it will be received. more... by Jane Air
- My book entilted 'A Cut Above' hss made over $4,000.00 (dollars). By doing poetry recitals & Collage Dancing. I ask people often to buy my book and if the don't enjoy it I will buy it back. Thank God more... by Michael Jones
- Excerpt from Romance Writers on the Journey:
Kaylin McFarren writes award-winning romance. Her debut novel, Flaherty’s Crossing, was a 2008 Golden Heart® finalist. It’s placed in several contests more... by Kaylin McFarren
- I have four Action/Adventure novels published.
TARNISHED HALO - 0-7414-5779-2
BEARKILLER - 0-7414-4966-8
HALO - 0-7414-4846-7
DEATH RIDER - 0-7414-4550-6
and three Short Stories on the more... by D. J. Stephens
- AuthorsDen has been a tremendous help in broadening my reader base, especially through the short self-help articles I write under my LIFELINES category. I have been truly amazed at the thousands of " more... by Mel Menker
- Five years ago, I began a journey into the field of Reiki. I have had three Reiki Masters teach and nurture me. In September 2007 I became a Reiki Master myself. I have been healing people in perso more... by Amber Moonstone
- I was honored to be asked to present at Longwood University's Summer Literacy Conference on July 17, 2009. My presentation title was "Persistence and Imagination are the Keys to Success..The Odyssey f more... by Martha Hamlett
- This is a little degree of success: one of the featured poets in Poetry Life and Times e-zine for February, 2007. Feels nice, anyway. Thanks for reading.
Finally I get another cherry at abctales.co more... by Randall Barfield
- I have been writing since 1990. However, probably like many of you, I received rejection letters by the score. I had so many of them that I could have wallpapered my house with them. Yes, most were en more... by Grahame Howard
- Through my work as a Medium/Clairvoyant I came across people with amazing atories of heart-ache, courage and enlightenment. I was urged by my guide White Feather to wrtie them down. Over five years more... by sandrea mosses
- Recently returned from the Big Island where Wai-nani, High Chiefess of Hawaii received a warm aloha. Here is what Islanders are saying about Wai-nani makes my heart sing.
WHAT ISLANDERS ARE SAYING more... by Linda Ballou
- I realize that it was no accident that I came across Authors Den! and in the very short time that I have been here Authors Den has made it possible for me to reach thousands of people all around the w more... by Inspire Hope
- "Bader Field" my latest book began in my unconscious in August of 1973 when my father died suddenly at the brief age of 58. My mind was a blur from the shock but the story had begun.
After more th more... by Carl David
- What began as only a short story originally posted here has become a novella called Ride Home. more... by Melissa Mendelson
- The Stars Remember Us published by the
Xlibris book company not yet my last neither............................... more... by Richard Kallao
- I feel very privileged to have been able to take part in sculptor Antony Gormley's live arts project on the 4th plinth in Trafalgar Square. I have no head for heights but did my best! You can see my more... by Roger Taber
- More Magazine (Celebrating Women 40+) published Nadia Giordana's weight-loss story July 16, 2009 at their website. To read it,go to http://www.more.com/2009/6446-i-lost-88-pounds-and more... by Nadia Giordana
- I am only newly published, but AuthorsDen is helping to circulate news about my two mini-photo-haiku books. more... by Joan Huffman
- Hopefully, Simon Says is going to be made into an international blockbuster movie. I am practically laying my life down to get this project out, but fortunately I'm in the best of health.
It's abou more... by Karen Cole
- I always forget to mention this, so here goes - Many of my books now have a dewey decimal number and are on the shelves of a few libraries. The Face and Other Fantastic Tales found its way to the shel more... by Ron Dondiego
- The Lord continues to bless me. I married my best friend four years ago. My son and daughter-in-law blessed us with two beautiful granddaughters, Jenna and Leah. I continue to work on my Boone's Creek more... by Kathryn Perry
- Enchanted In Romance Interviews
M: Welcome to Enchanted in Romance, Ms. James. What is new with you?
L: I have been hard at work on the sequel to Secret Illusions.
more... by Laura James
- 1. After reading some part of my book, a friend of mine became a disciple of my Guru. He has even surpassed me in wisdom and in the service of my Guru.
2. One more friend who read some part of my b more... by KVS Rama Rao
- My poem, bees, appeared in the literary journal, Confrontation, this spring. (Issue 102/103, Winter 2008/Spring 2009). See page 177. This poem is also being used as an example in the MFA classes of Pr more... by Rae Hallstrom
- Many years ago, when I was just starting out in a career in medicine, I read an interesting article. It said a survey of physicians showed a majority regreted they were no longer able to find time more... by J. Donald Coonrod
- My success story is rewarding and gratifying,because most importantly, I write to make people feel good.Well I received a feel good moment also, when The Los Angeles Unified School District approved m more... by Shirley Woods
- My true success in life is my personal relationship with Jesus Christ. My other success is my relationship with my wonderful wife Elizabeth and my loving daughters, Lisa and Barbi.
I find true enj more... by John Domino
- I've written 18 books, mostly on natural health although since most of my life I was a corporate pilot I have written many aviation titles as well. Our Attention Deficit Disorder books have sold over more... by Nina Anderson
- I have just been informed my Novel; "THE EXECUTION OF JUSTICE", published by Blue Line Publishing House, Hardcover - First Edition - 408 Pages, $27.95, has sold 1,342 copies in just three weeks!
I more... by Michael Phelps
- As we all know, success is relative. I feel that I have been a success only because I have created an agenda, carried it out, and look to the future. All to often we become caught up in the steps of more... by Michael Meisberger
- I placed my dream of writing aside while rearing my family. With my children grown, and after my divorce in 1998, I finally found time and inspiration to fulfill my childhood dream.
One of my first more... by Wanda Harrell
- I've been a member of AD since 2004 but didn't get around to filling out this portion of the personal information until 2006. It's not that I have no successes. I simply wonder what to say and not s more... by Nordette Adams
- Me? Write a book? Never! I'm now 65, and it's not too long ago that these were my thoughts. You see, I'm a print-on-demand author. I chose this publishing route because I thought I was too old to more... by David Thompson
- Since I was in elementary school, I wanted to write a book. Now, I have THREE books.
READ my BIO~
Do you believe -- In the Land of Sha Bebe....published by Be more... by Mary Lynn Plaisance
- If you never try to succeed...you will always be successful!
I've proven that philosophy many many times. more... by George Albitz
- Having been successful with my first book "Unlawful Flight", I ventured into new territory by joining AuthorsDen and sharing my inner thoughts here. I unexpectedly received many encouraging reviews fr more... by Glen Schulz
- I have discovered that the best way to sell books is to meet your audience.
I attend all local craft sales and participate in our local farmers' market every Saturday from July to October. There is more... by Celia Leaman
- Since I have been on authors den I have had over 16,000 hits on my writings. That is so encouraging!I also have received alot of encouragement from other authors on the site.People have been so suppor more... by Cindy Tuttle
- My novel, "Vigilante Virus" won "Honorable Mention" at the Hollywood Book Fair in 2007.
Another of my novels, "Griz Nightmare" was awarded a "Certificate of Merit" from Writer's DIgest in the Self more... by Leland Waldrip
- "Cluck: Murder Most Fowl" won the Odyssey "Indie Excellence" award.
"Cluck: Murder Most Fowl" won the 2008 IPPY award for horror.
"Cluck: Murder Most Fowl" selected as a finallist in the 2008 Fo more... by Eric Knapp
- My techno thriller, Storm Killer, achieved the #3 best seller ranking on Amazon's kindle for the week ending Oct 24, 2008. Thanks to all of the readers who purchased my book that week! more... by Benjamin Blue
- I picked up a hitchhiker on my way to an cultural conference in the South of France. He turned out to be an active member of the London School of economics drama society. He shared my manuscripts of d more... by Tarek Hassan
- I am still alive!... even though I have no idea how and why... and as I am still alive, permit me to indulge in a little pride by letting you know that three out of my four grandsons are now at Univer more... by Peter Oszmann
- My first book "The Paragons" was a great success. I have been invited to speak to book clubs, interviewed on television, print news, and radio. I couldn't ask for more, but to writers who might be new more... by Cliff Chandler
- I joined Authorsden on September 29th and have just recieved my 2000th hit! I think thats pretty good for just ten weeks. Even better, I've begun to write poetry again, something I haven't done in alm more... by William Potter
- I've written sporadically most of my life. I penned my first poem at the age of 13.
In 1995, I had an idea for a novel. It took me over ten years, (off and on, mostly off), to complete it.
It f more... by Erin Collins
- Rolling Seas Promotions are the Associate Producers for 'Hot Stuff', to be directed by Vic Armstrong of 'The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor'.
Academy Award Winner to Direct ‘Hot Stuff’
‘The more... by Pamela Faye
- My poetry book, " Our Nepal,Our Pride," is in the market now. Follow this link if you want to grab a copy.
or you can get it from Amazon.com too.
http://www more... by Bhuwan Thapaliya
- Never stop moving foward! more... by Theodore Soderberg
- We were in the air thirteen hours, traveled 10,000 miles, and it looked like we were landing in New York City. Beijing sparkled in the night. My first trip to China was definitely an adventure! I was more... by Jo Condrill
- After my first interview by the York Daily Record,in York, PA., I was then interviewed by NBC-TV in Charolettsville, VA. Just this week, Nov 2006) I was interviewed by a foreign newspaper, the "Rheinp more... by Abe March
- My third novel, River Bones, a thriller, has just been published. I worked on this mystery, along with another mystery, during the 4 years of research I spent on my second novel, The Ka, which is publ more... by Mary Deal
- Once upon a day….a simple Puerto Rican girl…
(not so young for she was 35…)
met a guy from Colorado, USA, an OK guy, so they said.
Since the two used to chat on-line,
and they lived far away,
t more... by Roxana Reyes Davis
- Two years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I didn't know why. I had no history of it in my family, never smoked, never overweight...but did have lots of heartbreak and pain that had been buri more... by Kathryn Carrington
- From 1995 to 2000 I had a regular poetry column in The Southern Highland News and The Highlands post in New South Waled Australia .
Also in a national magazine entitled Australia Today my poetry was more... by Paul Mc Cann
- I believe my greatest success story would be sharing with you how much I have been loved by my large family of four brothers three sisters and five children and to be blessed with nine grandchildren a more... by Rose Rideout
- My two books COP OUT and Legal Minds are experiencing a great deal of success and publicity. I have received a tremendous amount of support from readers at the "Den". Authors Den has certainly help me more... by Robert Davis
- I am pleased to announce that the Royal Mail have selected my poem "Armistice Day" to feature on the cover of their 2008 Armistice Commemoration First Day cover pack.
I am particularly happy becaus more... by Tony Channing
- 12th February 2008
At last my books are beginning to sell on Amazon US. I know I owe this long awaited breakthrough to Authorsden. It is a brilliant site and a wonderful opportunity for all writers.
more... by Gwen Madoc
- My book, The Shores of Wisdom, The Story of the Ancient Library of Alexandria, has been published in Italy, Brazil, Greece and Japan as well as in the U.K. and the U.S.A. and as a ressult I was asked more... by Derek Flower
- My greatest success is that I am doing what I love to do--write. I am a self-published author of 3 books and I began writing for publication five years ago. My first novel, Secrets of the Magdalene Sc more... by Bettye Johnson
- Not a very big success story this one, but enough to give it a wee mention.
My first novel, Cappawhite, was voted Editors choice, book of the year 07 in its genre with Allbook Reviews.
Now, my more... by Gerald Tate
- The current book I have published entitled, which has sold out in certain locations, "Adrenaline Junkies" A Paramedic Nightmare was an actual nightmare I had.
Usually you don't remember more... by Craig Hartpence
- My latest work is now on Amazon.com
This is three books I now have available, I am indeed honored by my readers and friends for their support and love. more... by Donna DeVane
- This Site and All of it Authors and Readers Give Me A Chance To Help Me To Keep My Encoragement Up and To Come up With Some New Ideas. Here At Authors den I Feel That I have Been Given A Gift To Shear more... by Richard Swartz
- With a hit rate average of 150 per day and more than 200 on some days, I feel I'm getting the exposure I need.
The feedback from readers and other writers is invaluable, although I sometimes wish t more... by Keith Rowley
- My first experience with Authorsden.com was about two months after my book, The Corporate Rat Race; The Rats Are Winning was released in May of 2006. After about nine months of being a Gold Member Aut more... by Paul Ulasien
- It doesn’t matter how old you are. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve dreamed your dream. Miracles happen every day, and I am living proof of that.
Like many of you, I always wanted to be a writer. more... by Carole Schutter
- Authorsden has provided an invaluable service in both reaching my target audience and in allowing me to contact other authors who share the same interests. In my five-plus years as a proud member of more... by Terry Vinson
- My second book of poetry "Against The Wind" is scheduled to be released in January. It is a compilation of some of the works displayed here on Authors Den.
I should have review copies in a few wee more... by Chuck Keller
- Emotional bruises still ache at times. And even though they occurred years ago by people who had a clue, or have no clue of what they've done, we all must learn from those experiences without harborin more... by Cynth'ya email@example.com
- My success if measured by being published and interacting with readers who enjoyo my work. It's always a pleasure when receiving emails or posted comments from readers via Authorsden, through email or more... by Nicole Kurtz
- i had experienced past abuse from an author concerning a story i had done ("the don't give up kid"), but after i had put it back on after removing it, i haven't had anything but praise for what i have more... by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
- On September 5th I conducted a 48-hour campaign to launch my book,
The Avatar Syndrome, on the Amazon.com.
While now, some three weeks after the campaign, my rating dropped substantially, I sha more... by Stan Law (aka Stanislaw Kapuscinski)
I am doing better than I thought and I hear
That people now are beginning to notice me
After thousands of poems which leads me to say
All I have done is be here to write of my stay
If o more... by +Steven Curtis Lance
- I received my first rejection slip at the age of five. My grandfather read stories to me from St. Anthony's Messenger. So I created my own story PRAY FOR THE WANDERER and Grandpa typed it and mailed more... by Maryanne Raphael
- The San Diego Union-Tribune newspaper published this item on Sunday, July 8, 2007: "Outdoors, Ed Zierlaski. Look at local lakes making big splash."
"Richard Lee Orey likes to paddle his red can more... by Richard Orey
- The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.
The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in
another race, and it won again.
The local paper read: PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.
T more... by Vesna Perkovic
- Well, My greatest success is surviving childhood! GOD let me write poetry and hopefully I can touch folk's hearts with it! I like makin folks laugh and so my career choice as bein Lollypop the Clown t more... by Southern Comfort
- I have been writing forever. The first thing I wrote was in grammer school. I have written children's books, romances, and mainstream but my real love has always been the mystery. The series I am writ more... by Pinckney Rivers
- My story starts about 1978, when I had a dream about travelling in a strange place, another country possiblly.
I competed in some sort of talent contest and I won money and a trophy. I remember more... by R.E.E.S Blogs Linda Smith, Publisher
- I guess my success story would be having lived this long despite my many high risk hobbies.
And surviving the many times I have made a fool of myself by being so trusting of people more... by Walt Hardester
- Success story: the short version.I have toured several US cities, including: Los Angeles, Chicago, Woodstock, Santa Monica and New York City, reading my poetry. My greatest success and joy is raising more... by Deborah Russell
- Thursday, April 5, 2007
The Path to Success
Copyright © Larry Matthews
IS IT TIME FOR A CHANGE ?
Life is actually very similar for us all. Oh yes some are born into a more privileged env more... by Larry Matthews
- " Are you crazy?? Come on--stop playing."
"No!" She said, "I'm serious! This is good David, really good! You should get it published!"
"Oh, get outta here... You...uh, you really think it's 'that' g more... by David Humphrey Sr
- Hello to all!
While I have yet to actually be paid a "red Farthing" for any of my "Brain Children" as posted herein,
almost 145,000 visitors or "hits" have read some of my work.
That, my friend more... by Tom Hyland
- I've been writing professionally for 13 years. It took 8 years to finally get "Wound Too Tight" published, and "Mystery of the Attic" the following year. My mystery series has finally come to life, more... by TJ Perkins
- I think my biggest success story are my children and now my grandchildren, it is such a fulfilling all encompassing happiness to see your family grow to raise their own families. As for my writing suc more... by Felix Perry
- On November 1st 1991 after a long battle with liver disease my husband of 15 years died. This sent me into a whirlwind of emotions. I had a very strong walk with the Lord and that, of course, gave m more... by Cherie Drew
- I have been here on Authorsden while writing the majority of my work. I have lived with a brainstem lesion, 2 of them and a lesion near the spine. Life has been hard, but I am making it, one day at a more... by Rebekah Rosie Lang
- I have always written and told stories. When we first came to America from Down Under, I used to tell my two littlies stories every night at bedtime, about the Aussie animals. I didn't want them to f more... by Margot Finke
- ARTICLE WRITING: I became a member of Author's Den on November 5, 2006, and I have only been writing for a couple of years, and I have no background in writing whatsoever.
In college, I did not ma more... by Jerry Aragon Ph.D (Phunny humor Doctor)
- Robyn M Speed, Winner of the Ashton Wylie Charitable Trust Unpublished Manuscript Award 2006.
New Zealand's second largest literary award. more... by Robyn Speed
- I was recently named "Member of the Week" by the National Association of Women Writers.
Here is the interview:
HQ: When did you realize you wanted to be a writer?
A: I've always loved to writ more... by Beverly Mahone
- After years of belonging to Windy City, a chapter of Romance Writer's of America and learning the craft I did what so many have done and are sitll doing. I wanted to give up after years of repeated re more... by Dyanne Davis
- SUCCESS IS---
" To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friend more... by Melvia Miller
- I have been asked to allow a publishment of four of my short stories to be published and then used for students to read and review as an academaic aid in Russo Russia.This is quite an honor and of cou more... by James Samdavid1
- The only success, that I'll claim--is: His, book of life,
contains my name. more... by ROCK-Salt! Proctor
- It is with deep emotion, and a warm thankfulness in my heart, that I wish to express my gratitude to AuthorsDen.com. The success story that I share is that I am able to share the good news of my faith more... by Valerie Boggess
- Just finished work on my newest book! Going for first edit....will keep everyone posted.
Jan. 2004 -
Received commission to write a screenplay - now this is scary!
January 22, 2004 -
Nominate more... by Barbara Armstrong
- Buffalo Calf Road Woman: The Story of a Warrior of the Little Bighorn, by Rosemary Agonito, has won the prestigious 2006 Western Heritage Award for the Outstanding Western Novel. Joseph Agonito resear more... by Rosemary Agonito
- From the Fictionwise Web Site: http://www.fictionwise.com/2005.htm
FICTIONWISE AWARDS FOR 2005
OBSCURE WRITER NAMED AUTHOR OF THE YEAR, MAKES INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLER LIST
more... by Darrell Bain
- The book 'Final Exit' has been in continuous publication since l991. For most of that year it was the bestselling non-fiction book in the USA. It was translated into twelve languages, and remains con more... by Derek Humphry
- I began writing eleven years ago at the age of 61 and four years later my wife decided to publish one of the three novels I had written up to that time. That was 7 years ago and now she has published more... by J Robert Whittle
- I recently settled on a contract for the sale of Japanese translation and publishing rights to my book, "Magic, Malice and Murder." I am not sure how my book was picked up but I am sure that being a m more... by Peter Engelman
- I have a blog that I have had for 2 years. Lately I've been writing on it. It's getting 50 or more hits a day. It's called www.RDLarson.blogspot.com and it has flash fiction, slash politics and splash more... by RD Larson
- My greatest success in life is my 3 boys. I've pretty much raised them all by myself with no child support. At the age of 43, I'm still a single self-supported Mom, by choice. I live for my children. more... by Kay Mott
- Before I even dip my feather quill in ink, I decide the language will be candid. I don't feel any woman should self-edit her speech just because some have different sensibilities and sensitivities, a more... by Sage Sweetwater
- Author's Den has allowed me the opportunity to share my work with the world and in turn, it has helped me to reach my goal of inspiring others through my poetry. For so many years, I felt as if I was more... by Jill Eisnaugle
- Success is directly proportionate to effort. Other elements often enter, changing to some extent what an individual might achieve, but effort is the single most powerful constant in getting published more... by Michael Gibbs
- My latest column, "Bring On the Ants" tells you how to make picnics into events to remember. See page 14 of the "Senior Perspective" for June 2005 more... by Henry Lefevre
- My Success Story
Life is success! We are here doing something successfully:Building a better future using latest technology software. Authorsden.com community has helped me develope my innate writi more... by Li Smith
- I have spent all of my adult life and most of my teenage years writing, now at twenty five with much work and perserverance and of course help from the Lord I find myself getting my first book of poet more... by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
- After years of writing non-fiction in the area of parapsychology, I decided to try my hand at creative fiction writing. To help me get started I enrolled in a Master of Arts program at Manhattanville more... by Lyn Halper
- Leaving It Behind, by John W. McCoy, was released in Australia during November 2004. Sales have been going well which has generated much newspaper coverage nationally. Readers have been asking for the more... by John McCoy
- I've been active at AUTHORSDEN.COM since the early days. This year is off to a great start. AUTHORSDEN.COM has attracted new fans and media attention for my book, "What Animals Can Teach Us about Spir more... by Diana Guerrero
- It cost Impala Press, my publishing company, $6,000 to self publish 2,500 copies of "Earth, the Forgotten Temple: A Spirit Quest in the Wilderness" in 2000. I broke even after two years and now make a more... by Niki Collins-Queen
- Inspired reading and writing is a gift to us all. The human mind envelops all that it encounters in either a concious or subconsious way. It is important to every man or woman, or child, that his
en more... by Naomi Hoomalu
- When it happens i'll let you know. more... by Paul Williams
- I studied literature in college and then spend the next twenty-five years writing police reports. Little did I realize that my law enforcement career was actually my research years for the novels I a more... by Samuel Stone
- Author Cheryl Sellers is the 17th Recipient of the LiFE Award
The LiFE Award: Literature For Environment has gone to a poetry book for the first time. This is Painted Words by Cheryl B. Seller more... by Cheryl Sellers
- Resolving family tensions over Christmas
We live in communities all over the world
A cacophony of voices is seldom unheard
We sing and we laugh, we speak and we shout
W more... by Miller Caldwell
- This kind of success story may be related, somehow, to having had something of mine published, but who knows? It is about my progressingly successful recovery from a life-threatening illness, and it more... by Glen Lovelace
- Set Your Sail, Capture the Winds, Stay the Course.
_Power and Gender: Issues in Sexual Dominance and Harassment_, my first book, began its journey in the late 1970s. It was first a small pamph more... by Rosemarie Skaine
- I have many success stories to share with others in my life. But here's just one that focuses on my writing career. I have written 3 books by the age of 21, two of which were written when I was 20. It more... by Shirley Cheng
- Silence Knight tied for 3rd place in the Romantic Suspense category of 2003's Booksellers' Best Award. more... by Irene Estep
- When I printed my first self-published cookbook, A Trim & Terrific Louisiana Kitchen: Southern Cuisine (1993), my goal was to sell those initial 5000 copies. I didn’t know about backlist, Ingram, boo more... by Holly Clegg
- I am pleased to announce the sale of my fourth novel, "I'll Paint a Sun," to Kensington/Genesis Press. Publication date will be February 2005. more... by Alfred Garrotto
- Dr. Beverly A. Browning is founder and CEO of BBA, Inc. Through contracted grant writing, workshops, internships, and publications, she shares her years of experience in winning public and private fu more... by Dr. Beverly Browning
- I have come along such a long way......
I have learned to chew with my mouth shut and have stopped slurping my cabbage soup. I no longer bleach appreciation of a good meal more... by A PAX
- From "Romance Reader at Heart" Website
In STRONG ARMS TO HOLD ME, Pam Labud writes a very interesting story of post Civil War. She takes two strong characters and weaves them into an intriguing plo more... by Pamela Labud
- After years of rejection, the first novel in my mystery series, A SPY IN THE HAND, has been accepted for publication by PublshAmerica. Tentative release date is late 2004/early 2005. more... by Toni LoTempio
- My success? Well, anyone that has close to 1,500 hits on a story -- I'd say that's success!
Thanks to everyone who is tracking me or reads and reviews my work.
I write because I love it and I'm thri more... by Marie Wadsworth
- When I retired six years ago I adopted writing fiction as my avocation. I chose the study of what would happen when a giant earthquake once again struck the New Madrid Fault in the central US as the b more... by Sam Penny
- In 2001 my collection, Odd Lot: Stories to Chill the Heart, won 9 awards. So in 2003 I wrote and published Even Odder: More Stories to Chill the Heart, which has been recommended for the horror genre' more... by Steven Burt
- None more... by Bruce Humphrey
- Coming April 1st, "CITY ON A HILL," the second entry in my three-novel series "The Parables of the Carpenter," from HarperCollins. This volume continues the story of Jeshua bar Joseph (Jesus of Nazare more... by Kenny Kemp
- Niederngasse has picked up “A Wake Up Kiss” for publication in their April/May online version.
This work was originally inspired by and was a response to TRC Beaver’s work, Adult Erotic Nap.
I want more... by E. Richardson
- All Waters Gathering: A Multicultural Tale For Our Time Of International Uncertainties.
All Waters Gathering reminds us of the strength in family, forgiveness, and encouragement through a tale of s more... by A.E.H. Veenman
- After many false starts, "Lightning Odyssey" is finally in print. This exciting,
historical sci-fi is set on the streets of New Paltz, New York - famous for its
Huguenot Street stone houses - the more... by Betty Ann Damms
- Success, what does that mean?
I haven’t become money
I’m not dead yet
(c)2004 by Franz L Kessler more... by Franz Kessler
- My poem, THE MOON MOLTEN GOLD, was published and critiqued in the January 2004 issue of Writer's Journal (page 56, under my pen name, Gloria Caballero. This is the second poem I publish at Writer's Jo more... by Gloria Gay
- True West Magazine* names Lucia as Best Living Western Historical Novelist - "Beginning with her first book, Ride the Wind (about Comanche captive Cynthia Ann Parker), through her latest, Ghost Warrio more... by Lucia Robson
- At the Frankfurt Book Fair from 7 to 13 October 2003, Stand 3.1 C149 was a special meeting-place for those who are interested in the James Cumes books on War, Terror and Diplomacy. The Trilogy of Book more... by James Cumes
- Before I found Author's Den, I was searching for a home for my writing resume. I wanted somewhere that gave me enough space to showcase my extensive backlog of published articles, as well as a place f more... by Linda Alexander
- 1. http://www.wanderingdog.co.uk/ (March 2003 One article/One short story)
2. http://pub136.ezboard.com/fsaltydreamsbook2frm18 (Jan 2003 featured art)
3. http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/bytasha/alex more... by Alex Nodopaka
- My first book (Believe Believe Believe) was released by Essence Publishing on August 12, 2003. This represented a major success story in my life. Up to this point I had never had anything published. more... by James Lincoln Sr
- Jonathan Maberry is riding a publishing tidal wave!
He has four books in print, all from Strider Nolan Publishing, Inc. Three of them are under his own name, and one under his pen name (Shane MacD more... by Jonathan Maberry
- It is important to have a supply of cards on hand with your Website on it so that anyone who has expressed interest in your writing may have the access information immediately. There are numerous ways more... by Lucille Bellucci
- A Multi-Award Winning Screenwriter/Director has contracted with Author W. Robb Robichaud to adapt his trilogy, Executive Order 211 Al Qaeda, Executive Order 211 Afghanistan and the final novel Executi more... by W. Robb Robichaud
- THE ADVENTURE
Fathers, Sons, and
Brothers, Book One
It all started on groundhog day, 2002. I had just been layed off from my place of employment, and I knew it would be along one this more... by James Filegar
- Success is writing, "THE END." I feel that more deeply each time I finish a story.
The sales are wonderful, the publicity is grand, but the satisfaction of knowing I wrote the best story I could i more... by S. Joan Popek
- I found success in appearing in book events and telling people that one can recover from the terrible things that happen in life. "Dancing in the Dark" brought the story to many readers, but speaking more... by Rosalie Kramer
- My first novel, PAGAN MOON, has just been contracted to be published by JoNa
Books. Tentative publishing date will be late 2004 or early 2005.
The first edition of PAGAN MOON is still available fr more... by William Davis
- After three years of independent publishing, learning how to create camera-ready PDF files, covers and eBook formats for a multitude of readers, I have just signed contracts with Hard Shell Word Facto more... by J. Taylor
- I'm just overwhlemed by the response my work has received on Authorsden! I just posted my 15th poem on the site (OK, no great shakes, but I have limited access to the internet) and probably no more th more... by Steve Joos
- One of my poems "Your Life" has been published in "Pearls of the Past", a compilation by the International Library of Poetry, (Watermark Press). I received The Editor's Choice Award for Outstanding more... by Denise Nowakowski
- My success is from one of an international group of individuals that have supported me through the years.
I have to say I write from a philosophical point of view, most of the time. Even though I more... by William Lowenkamp
- Speaking of thrills . . . the first thrill here was learning that my novel "Hollywood Nights" was accepted by a publishing company, it has since obviously been published. Knowing it was accepted by th more... by Jerry Minton
- My success here on AD has not led to fame. I have no Pulitzer's or bestselling books. It has not led to fortune. I still mooch money off of my parents and have but a few loose bills in my wallet. It h more... by Kacie Rahm
- Publish America is now in the process of getting my book "Blood Flow" ready for publication. It should be in several places to buy; i.e., Publish America, Author's Den, Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, more... by Elizabeth Olsen
- My early experiences with publishing were nothing short of a nightmare. I'm sure you've heard tell of authors and their rejection slips. I was one of them.
It wasn't until I first took my work to t more... by Steve Lazarowitz
- After twenty five years, with the final version looking nothing like the original idea for a family saga, Telmenu Saimnieks - The Lord of Telmeni has been published. This has been up to this point m more... by Guntis Goncarovs
- In the Summer of 2003 one of my poems will be published by Noble House in the U.K. The title of the poem is Angel Comfort and it will be in the book called Theatre of the Mind. This book is slated for more... by Linda Murray
- Hi, Everyone:
My publisher, Americana Books, just informed me that my audio book,
Sarah's Landing-I, made the best sellers list, and they are asking for
the second in the series. Now if only more... by Elena Bowman
- The Dalai Lama
Has personally endorsed Angelika’s adventurers spirit
“ I think it’s a wonderful idea. Enthusing the younger generations of such adventure,
determination and endurance…”
Sunniva S more... by Barbara Warren Ph.D.
- Although always a 'closet writer', as a teacher I was constantly interested in learning more about how to TEACH writing. I attended the Northern CA Bay Area Writing Project and there had to SUBMIT my more... by Gail Jenner
- I'm Victoria Valentine, publisher of Skyline Magazine, http://www.skylinepublications.com. After 3 years of both online and print publishing, Skyline is finding a niche in the literary world! expandi more... by Victoria Valentine
- I have always joked about writing a book. Never did I envision this joke becoming a reality. As a high school student, writing was one of my favorite things to do. Over the years I have written little more... by Joanne Blundell Marsh
- "Wow! Brilliant. The best thriller so far in 2003." --Don Mitchell, Amazon #2 reviewer.
"A very pleasant surprise. A quick, satisfying read. A fascinating premise and a satisfying conclusion. Highl more... by Christopher Jonnes
- " Within my writings I try to relay (or better said 'share') those personal deeper feelings which I know, feel, live and have experienced. I attempt to go beyond the simple into the complex. Yet, in m more... by James Harris
- The very first two poems I completed were submitted to Poetry.com and were picked as Editor's Choice and published. "My Flag" was published in Turning Corners; while "Fourth of July" was published in more... by Merrill Vaughan
- “Just write.” What in the world did God mean by that? I had prayed the prayer that many Christians pray. I asked God to tell me what I could do to best serve Him. I was waiting for a l more... by Monica Cane
- Starting an Internet e-Book Business Was Not an Easy Task
On July 1st, 1999 I had retired from the Hammonton, New Jersey Public School District as a middle school’ English teacher after thirt more... by Jay Dubya
- I started "Pilgrims'Moon" over ten years ago, wrote an outline and about 15 pages, and then didn't write any more. Finally, about three years ago, I decided WHAT AM I WAITING FOR? I'M NOT GETTING ANY more... by Stacey Thompson
- When I did a search for my book Secret of the Scroll on Google, the first thing that showed up was my Authors Den page. It's a great place to publicize your work. And for a first-time author, that's j more... by Chester Campbell
- Five years ago I left a perfectly comfortable warehouse job, with a steady paycheque, to embark upon a career as storyteller, fortune teller, writer, entertainer, living entirely by my wits and a lot more... by Steve Vernon
- After so much adversity, one thing has always remained the same, my determination of creating what I hope will be a novel in which readers will enjoy. more... by Ruben Guajardo
- I was very fortunate to find Jo Condrill, my co-author of "From Book Signing To Best Seller" and work with her to produce this award winning reference book for emerging authors.
From this associati more... by John Slack
- As I looked over the category from which to launch my "Success Story" it seems fitting that it should be filed under "Family." My first published work, "Lessons Learned on My Way Home" has been embra more... by Gloria Lewis-Vaughn
- Listening to excited teenagers exclaim that they feel like they are friends with my characters is so wonderful! I love my new publisher, Amber Quill Press, and the publisher, Trace Zaber for giving m more... by Wanda Horton
- My first book, a collection of short stories is being published by PublishAmerica. Details later. more... by Allen Parker
- I am so excited about a great review done by Michael Thal (an AD author) for my book, If I Perish. He wrote it for Scribe's World and said I can share it here.
If I Perish
by De more... by Deborah Turner
- Authorsden has allowed me to stay in touch with 500 leaders in my field through my authorsden newsletter. As a result, my book, "Built By The Owner's Design" is doing well in the marketplace and is al more... by Danny Von Kanel
- 'A Tobacco Odyssey with Humphrey Bogart' won the Mainstream Fiction section of the 2002 Indepdenent E-Book Awards. more... by David Jones
- I first found authorsden when I was thinking of writing a novel. By taking baby steps and having people review and comment on short stories and poems that I listed, I gained the courage to pursue a d more... by Ginger Simpson
- An American Poem - Or I How Won A book Award With a Borrowed Dream
Just recently at the 2003 Epicon in Tampa, sponsored by the Electronic Publishing Internet Connection, a book I had worked, slav more... by Joel Young
- Authors Den has been like a miracle. I wanted to do a newsletter, to help and inform people about my booksignings, website and radio show. I was at a loss, until AuthorsDen.com (which I had joined e more... by Tina Tessina
- The Road To Publication by Joan Hall Hovey
Like you, I started out as a story 'listener'. Both my parents were avid storytellers, and I needed only to hear the words, "I remember the time when..." more... by Joan Hovey
- My young adult novel, An Adorable Couple, has just been released in paperback by New Concepts Publishing! more... by Ann Herrick
- AuthorsDen.com has given me a chance to receive feedback on my work. At age 16, not many people will look carefully at my work. Here on AuthorsDen.com readers and writers look at my work for what it i more... by Maria Fiorille
- DO YOU LOOK LIKE DOG CONTEST AND BOOK TO BE PUBLISHED BY BROADWAY BOOKS/RANDOM HOUSE: CALL FOR PHOTOS
Do you look like your dog? Do you know anyone who does? Lots of people think they do and have b more... by Gini Scott
- "Mind's Eye" by Wendy Laing has been contracted by Writers Exchange E-Publshing for E-books (download & Cds) and Digitally printed publication more... by Wendy Laing
- "Flowers from the Grave" by Wendy Laing has been contracted by Writers Exchange E-Publshing for E-books (download & Cds) and Digitally printed publication more... by Wendy Laing
- "Captain Angus, the Lighthouse Ghost" by Wendy Laing has been contracted by Writers Exchange E-Publshing for E-books (download & Cds) and Digitally printed publication more... by Wendy Laing
- I self-published a book of poetry and it sold over 200 copies, much more then I ever expected. So many folks have been so kind to me and i just want to say it was much appreciated. more... by Sandi Schraut
- Patricia Haakonson, self-published author of "Easy Low Carb Cooking" and co-author, with her husband Dr. Harv Haakonson, of "Easy Low Carb Living" has just completed a 6 month book promotion tour. Th more... by Patricia Haakonson
- My novel "THE SECOND HIGHEST WORLD WAR" has received lots of excellent comments from reviewers. Here are some samples. Alan Caruba calls it an "extrordinary novel" in his September 2002 edtion of Boo more... by Anoop Chandola
- Because of AuthorsDen, I've been able to share important news items concerning CONFESSIONS OF A MOVIE ADDICT, my life-at-the-movies memoir, with friends and film fans all over the world. Results? More more... by Betty Jo Tucker
- A few years ago, as a novice writer, I was looking for somewhere online to promote my work. There were plenty of places on the web to showcase your work, so many that it was difficult in making a deci more... by Annette Gisby
- Some months ago I posted two pieces of writing in AD:
-The Long And Loyal Vigil (non-fiction)
-A Kind Of Death (poem).
Last month (August 2002) I entered these two pieces in a writing competiti more... by Patrick Talty
- I was doing a general search on my name in Yahoo today and found that many of my articles and other works here are being used at numerous websites across the internet. No real copyright infringement s more... by susie harrison
- I have been a member of AuthorsDen for many years. It has always been a great place to meet outstanding authors and to promote my works.
With the help of AuthorsDen, I have seen a large increase in t more... by Roger Vizi