Bill Hilton Jr.
• University of Minnesota, Minneapolis/St. Paul MN, M.S. Ecology & Behavioral Biology (1982); Thesis: “Behavioral Ecology of the Blue Jay, Cyanocitta cristata”
• Winthrop College, Rock Hill SC (Undergraduate work 1969-70; graduate work 1971-77); M.A.T. (Master of Arts in Teaching) Biology (1977); Thesis: “Ferns & Fern Allies of York County, SC”
• Newberry College, Newberry, SC
A.B. Philosophy; Biology & Chemistry minors (1970)
• Indiana University American Wilderness Leadership School, Jackson WY (1985)
• Clemson University/Advanced Placement Biology Institute, Clemson SC more...
The Piedmont Naturalist--Vol. 1, 1986
This Week at Hilton Pond