Article writing is not as difficult as one may think.
Article writing is not as difficult as one may think. If you understand the use of proper grammar, and use a word processor or word processing software which has a spell checker, article writing becomes quite an easy task. Here are some article writing tips.
1.The first mistake article writer makes, is making the task harder than it really is. Firstly just think about what you want to say, then just start writing. No thought should be given to spelling or proper grammar, until you have written all that you wanted to say. Editing comes after all the information is put together.
2. Donít get stressed over your topic. You already know what it is that you want to sell. Look at your product or service from a customers point of view. Visit forums where your customers participate and find out what their questions are. Base your articles on those questions, answering the questions.
3. Donít make your articles too long or too short. Articles should be between 300 and 750 words, with the optimal length between 300 and 500 words. Use the word counter on your word processor, and donít go over or under these words.
4. Do not submit your article the minute you finish it. Put it away and come back to it later. Read it over and make sure that you have said what you wanted to say, and then have someone else read it. Ask for constructive criticism, and really pay attention to what your test reader has to say.
5. You are writing an article, not a sales letter. The article should inform and lead readers to your website. The selling is done at the website. Articles that are obvious sales letters lose the readers respect and damage your credibility.
6. Stay Focused. Make sure your article stays on track. If you find yourself writing away from what you originally intended your article to be about, make a note about the new article idea you have accidentally found, and get back on track with your original plan.
7. Finally, write like you talk. Write like you are talking to a close friend. Donít try to use words that you have to look up in the dictionary. Use your everyday language, and your personality will shine through. Allowing your true personality to shine through in your articles is the first step to building a relationship with your readers.