Never Let The Romance And Sex Department Fade In Your Marriage
edited: Tuesday, January 01, 2008
By Timothy William Bullard
Rated "PG13" by the Author.
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Become a Fan
How To Keep The Fire Blazing In Your Marriage
Never Let The Romance And Sex Department In Your Marriage Fade Away
By Timothy Bullard
What do you do after the wedding is over and the journey of your new life together takes place?
What do you do when the sparks stop flying and the romance and sex department in your marriage start to fade away? What do you do when your Church rarely have marriage seminars and you and your spouse need some new information to grow your marriage and to get stirred up so your marriage can get a boast? I believe the answer to these questions lies deep within every husband or wife. It starts with a decision about our marriage. Husbands and wives have to ask themselves the question. What kind of marriage do I want? Do you want a Hot Marriage or a Cold One? Do you want to be sexually satisfied in your marriage or do you just want to have sex with your mate once a month or how about twice a year and its a shame that in some marriages sex and romance is a thing of the past. Some married couples are not even attracted to each other anymore and that can be dangerous. You have to make it your own goal as a husband or wife to never let the romance and sex department fade away in your marriage. Here are a few points to strengthen the romance and sex department in your marriage.
1. Never stop dating, never go long periods of time without doing anything together.
2. Husbands always put your wife before yourself. Ask yourself the question. How can I make my wife life easier? Help out with the children, wash the clothes, dishes, and clean the house. Remember the enemy of sex in woman is weariness. Save some of her energy for sex.
3. Wives men are visual, know baggy clothes. Get use to high heels, lingerie, and no panties in the bed. Make your husband desire to have sex with you, and when you do have sex with your husband, take control.
4. Have dinner together and talk about your marriage and dreams.
5. Invite God in and pray that the Romance and Sex Department In your marriage never fades away.
About The Writer
Timothy Bullard has a passion for helping people. He is the author of The Word For The Day book one and book two. He is also the author of How To keep The Fire Blazing In Your Marriage. He has been married for five years.
His goal is to help grow strong marriages. For more information about Timothy's books go to
TimothyBullard.com or if you have questions and comments emails can be sent to vsn920.aol.com