15 Things Everyone Should Know About Signs of Infidelity
edited: Monday, December 17, 2007
By Ruth Houston
Rated "PG" by the Author.
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2007
Become a Fan
An infidelity expert reveals 15 little-known, but important things you should know about signs of infidelity that will probably come in handy one day
Unfortunately, with the rising rate of infidelity, sooner or later anyone who is married or in a committed relationship have to deal with the issue of infidelity. Here are 15 important things about signs of infidelity that may come in handy one day. Some of them may even surprise people who consider themselves knowledgeable about infidelity, cheating spouses and extramarital affairs.
1. Telltale signs of infidelity first begin to appear while the infidelity is still in the planning stage. Spot the signs early enough and you may be able to squash the affair before it gets off the ground.
2. Every cheater, male or female, will display subtle signs of infidelity they're not even aware of, and thus would never think to cover up. If you know what to look for, you'll spot these subtle signs every time.
3. Most victims of infidelity, male and female, either miss, or misinterpret the many subtle signs of infidelity that are staring them in the face. An awareness of what to look for will save you from the embarrassment of being the last to know.
4. You can find countless signs of infidelity using nothing more than your eyes, your ears and your personal knowledge of your mate. Knowing what to look for is the key. You don't have to hire a private investigator or invest in fancy surveillance equipment to find these telltale signs.
5. The signs of infidelity will vary with each individual. No two cheaters will display exactly the same cheating signs. The telltale signs you find will depend on your knowledge of what to look for, and how well you know your mate.
6. Cheaters of both sexes are usually quite adept at hiding the obvious or most widely known telltale signs. ( the so-called top 10 signs of infidelity) It's the subtle signs of infidelity, the ones most people overlook, that will expose the cheater every time.
7. Certain signs of infidelity can help you determine the identity of the Other Woman or the Other Man. Again, knowing what to look for is the key.
8. There are 21 major categories of infidelity signs, each comprised of from 19 to 92 specific telltale signs. For a detailed report describing these 21 kinds of signs, e-mail InfidelityAdvice.gmail.com with "21 kinds of signs-ad" in the subject line.
9. If your spouse or significant other is really cheating, you will find clusters of telltale signs from several of the above mentioned 21 categories all at once. There will be far more than just a few cheating signs.
10. Where there's one telltale sign, there are always dozens of corroborating signs of infidelity just waiting to be found. No cheater can cover up every single sign.
11. The sooner you spot the signs of infidelity, the better your chances are of rescuing your relationship or saving your marriage from an unnecessary divorce. If you value your relationship, you can't afford to be the last to know. You need to find out about the affair before it reaches the point of no return.
12. Most of the signs of infidelity apply to both cheating women and cheating men.
13. The future of your relationship will often depend on your ability to spot the telltale signs of infidelity in time. Since the signs appear early on, don't wait to be the last to know. Find out before it's too late.
14. Signs of infidelity can give you important details about the affair -- what kind of affair it is, what stage the affair is in, the identity of the Other Woman or the Other Man, when, where or how often they meet, how much of a threat the affair poses to your relationship, and more. Use this knowledge to your advantage.
15. If you're familiar with the signs of infidelity and know what kinds of things to look for, you can find telltale signs that even a private investigator is unlikely to find.
Protect Your Relationship
You can safeguard your relationship by familiarizing yourself with the signs of infidelity. Not just the obvious signs, but the subtle signs, as well. It can't be emphasized strongly enough that knowing what to look for is the key. If you don't know what to look for, or misinterpret the signs you find, by the time you find out what's going on, it may be too late.
Know What to Look For
A good infidelity reference book should be a permanent part of your personal library. Of the many infidelity books on the market, Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs is the only one that lists practically every known sign of infidelity. Written by the infidelity expert who founded InfidelityAdvice.com, this book even includes the subtle signs that most people usually overlook.
FREE Information That Will Come in Handy One Day
Whether you suspect your spouse or significant other of cheating or not, a knowledge of what signs to look for, coupled with the 15 facts above, may be instrumental in helping you save your relationship one day. Educate yourself about the signs of infidelity and you'll never have to suffer the humiliation or heartbreak of being the last to know.
For a FREE tip sheet describing the 21 categories of infidelity signs mentioned in points 8 and 9 above, e-mail InfidelityAdvice.gmail.com with "21 kinds of signs-ad" in the subject line.
About the Author:
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston is the founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com and the author of "Is He Cheating on You?-829 Telltale Signs". Ruth has been quoted in USA Today, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, msbnc.com, iVillage, and numerous others. She has been a guest on The Today Show, CNN, Fox News, NBC News, and over 360 radio and TV shows worldwide.
For more information about infidelity, cheating spouses or extramarital affairs, visit InfidelityAdvice.com or Ruth's blog at http://infidelitynewsandviews.blogspot.com
To interview Ruth Houston, call 718 592-6039 or e-mail InfidelityExpert.gmail.com
Web Site: www.InfidelityAdvice.com
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!