The end of days signals a point in Universal History when a Biblical prophecy comes true . Contrary to popular belief, the end of days does not signal the end of humanities existence. Instead, it signals a time when a new day spiritual day begins. This new day will bring about new conditions for the Earth that will provide new opportunities for advancing consciousness.
According to ancient prophecy found all over the Earth, the end of days will occur December 21, 2012. This could also be viewed as the end of time, except that there is a clause in the Universal Plan, which would allow time to exist beyond the date of December 21, 2012. In order to take advantage of this clause, it is up to the occupants of the Earth to follow certain procedures, which would guarantee that time will continue on past the date the end of days is scheduled for.
The Hierarchy of the Universe was set in order before time began. The conditions that made time appear as a source separate from the Universe began about 6000 years ago. This was the same period when the spiritual history of the world began. Spiritual history introduced the separation of the human race from its Universal Source or Creator, and began a 6000 year period when mankind would rule the Earth under conditions that were not Universally supported. This 6000 year period was a time of tremendous conscious growth that made the separation a prominent supporter of a horizontal or linear interpretation of time. Before this 6000 year period, most people on the Planet Earth did not separate themselves from the Laws that govern the Universe. With the advancement of physical science, new information arose, which began to take the mystery out of the Universe. With this, physical science began to look for ways to incorporate Universal science in with physical science. This fragmented the whole picture, which was provided by Universal Science. Eventually physical science attempted to place the Laws that govern the Universe under its control, which violated the Law. With the mystery of the Universe being taken apart and physically interpreted by other laws, the Laws that protect the Universe were interrupted. With this, humanity began to uphold its own law. That this law was fragmented and made no sense from a Universal perspective did not matter.
As the Planet Earth was allowed to misinterpret Universal Law without regards for the whole, a vibration of a question began to occur throughout the whole Universe that would ultimately have to be answered. This question is the one that asks; which authority has access to the correct law? If it is physical law, then the Universe is doomed. If it is Universal Law, then the Universe has an interpretation that is different than the one held in physical consciousness. A correction must occur, either at a Universal level, or a physical one. Both interpretations of the Law cannot be correct, and whichever one is wrong must be corrected.
When the spiritual history of the world began, consciousness split. 90% of consciousness stayed at a Universal level. The other 10% supplied physical consciousness. This allowed mankind to make his own conscious decisions without Universal interference.
Obviously, 10% of consciousness that has access to the unlimited power of the Universe is huge. It took 6000 years for physical consciousness, or 10% of the consciousness held in time, to reach a point that would signal the end of days. At that point, human consciousness would be reunited with Universal Consciousness, which would signal the end of time, and also the end of the body. Once the end of time occurs, this decision cannot be undone. The decision is Universal in proportion, and has been made by a Higher Authority.
Why change must occur
What has escaped notice by the physical world is that everything in the Universe is mandated by Higher Law. This Higher Law is not subject to time, as those who live in this world are. The purpose of the eliminating time is not to unduly frighten those who live at this level. For this reason, there is a clause that can be taken advantage of, but in order for this to happen a significant number of people must begin to learn how to use the same Law that the Universe recognizes. This will allow 90% of Higher Consciousness to protect time while the other 10% of consciousness that lives in time plays the game of catch up. This will add an additional 1000 years of time onto the scheduled date of December 21, 2012. During this time, the prophesy of peace will come to this Earth that was foretold thousands of years ago.
The protection that is being offered comes through a value in time that has been left unexplored. This is called a new interpretation of now. During this 1000 year period, the linear value of now will be replaced with a vertical interpretation of Now. Because Now is the only aspect of time that both Universal and physical consciousness share, time can be extended by Higher Law, which Higher Consciousness has access to. Higher Consciousness has been given full authority over time, but those who live in time must become willing participants in this Plan. The Love of the 90% of Universal Consciousness for the 10% of lower consciousness will occur because Love covers a multitude of sin.
This protection will only occur if a significant number of individuals agree to learn the Law. This will entail learning whole interpretations, instead of the fragmented interpretations that are now valued in time and taught by physical science. This will also entail removing guilt and fear from consciousness, which is so valued and cherished as a part of a false memory that is used to explain Higher Authority. This can only be learned by choosing the correct application of Now, which will be taught from a vertical interpretation.
Choosing the vertical interpretation of Now over the linear or horizontal interpretation will require learning how to shift out of an external application of time to an internal one. Because Higher Law regulates internal matters, which is of the spirit; and lower law regulates external matters, which regulates behavior and the body, a choice of which Law has more authority is in question. If an external physical law is chosen over the spiritual Internal Law, then Higher Law is being violated. This will bring about intense internal conditions, which will also pose a threat to the body as well as the unnatural occurrences that will emerge in the external life of the individual, until a correction is made. The individual must learn to make internal corrections, not external ones.
The purpose of this correction period is to give those who live at a linear level of now the opportunity to shift their own interpretations so they reflect the whole conditions taught by vertical interpretations. Under these conditions time will be saved until it is not needed by lower consciousness anymore.
Whenever a major spiritual event has occurred, there has always been warning and an opportunity has always been provided to escape the catastrophe. There is a little over 4 years left before the scheduled event of the end of days occurs. Those who live in time are being given an opportunity to save time to make the transition easier. If enough of us use the time left and agree to learn the Higher Laws that govern the Universe, time will be saved. When the old interpretation for time is exchanged for a new one, it will be protected. Let us join together in a decision to use time wisely. Instead of trying to keep up with the laws that are wearing away at time, we can choose to give it a new purpose. By learning to work with the Universe instead of against it, new levels of awareness and greatness can be attained for ourselves and this Planet. We must not fail.