Robert Leon Davis
· Running Scared
· Legal Minds
· The story that must be told
· New York Fugitives; How An Ex-Fugitive Successfully Survived The Forest
· Be careful speaking and interviewing with police officers!
· Is this the worst cop ever arrested?
· Police officer broke a citizen's jaw without provocation?
· Another police tactic...The Weeping Willow!
· Don't fall for these tactics, The David Dowaliby case!
· Kateleen Hilton, a classic case of a women tricked into a confession!
· Are there any good cops out there?
· The Terry law, is it fair for police to search you if you're doing nothing?
· Investigative reports, CSI, 48 Hours, Cops, are they helping criminals?
· Robert Leon Davis featured on Dublin, Ireland News Talk Radio
· 700 Club with Pat Robertson interview author Robert Leon Davis,
· Bob Dukot, WMUZ Detroit interviews Robert Davis
· Max 94.1, Hour of Power Show interviews Robert Davis
· Citadel Broadcasting interviews Author Robert Davis
· Robert Davis featured on Dutch Radio Program
· Author Robert Davis to do weekly radio show from Washington D.C.
Robert Leon Davis, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Books by Robert Leon Davis
Reno, Nevada serial killer playing with police? Why is the killer soo bold?
The Reno, Nevada serial killer could be playing a "catch me if you can" game with police. Apparently police chose to reveal that the killer left a pair of womens underwear with Brianna Denison's dead body, his latest killing. The underwear did not belong to Brianna.
Police found DNA of an unknown female on the underwear along with the killer's DNA. He is obviously playing a game with detectives. Police still believe that the killer live in the Reno area. He's already killed others with a particular focus on the town's college... the University of Nevada. Imagine the mood and security concerns of students and other citizens. They have no idea when he might strike again.
Police are apparently seeking a particular truck described fairly well. You may go to www.ktvn.com, one of Nevada's television stations to read a description of the truck. Not long ago I advised my readers and supporters in and around Reno to be careful. Since the police have reveal soo much, I'm now advising everyone to be careful in the other college towns in Nevada. He might move his "killing grounds" to another area. That would be the logical thing to do!
A thought: Police already know that he has killed a couple of people through his DNA. Wouldn't it be logical to assume that there might be other "bodies" discarded in other places? This is why I said before in my "serial killer unit" article that a special police unit should be establish to hunt for the bodies of victims in our nation's various forests, woods, national parks, sewers, off interstate highways, and any other place where a dead body might be found.
Read other serial killer articles by this author
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!