Make your Car Smile By Cleaning and Organizing Your Garage
edited: Thursday, February 21, 2008
By Linda E. Meckler
Not "rated" by the Author.
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2008
Become a Fan
Do you park your car in your garage? Do you have a garage where you store your junk? If you have answered either question, read on.
A garage for most of us is where we park our car. It keeps our cars safe from car thieves, mischievous teenagers with baseball bats who love to bash car windows. It also keeps your car clean and out of the hot sun which protects the paint job.
But there is also the junk which stores all our years of history. All our clutter which has seeped from the family home out into the garage. The garage is now a place of storage of the family's treasures and garbage. How do we take back our garage - our space? When do we retake back the space allotted to our cars?
If we asked the cars where they would like to live, what answer do you think they would pick. The nice safe cozy garage, the driveway or the street?
HOW TO TAKE YOUR GARAGE BACK:
(1) Remove all the items in the garage and take them outside.
(2) Pick up all the trash on the floor and throw in garage bags.
(3) Sweep or vacuum the entire garage floor.
(4) If possible, hose out the floor. Make it as clean and sanitary as you can.
(5) Sort through all the items and make piles.
(6) Put all items in plastic containers which you are keeping and store on shelving or up in the rafters.
(7) Keep all the same items together.
(8) Hang tools, lawn or anything on the walls from hooks. Anything which can be moved above ground level is a real winner.
When you are finished with these 8 simple steps, you will now be able to make your car happy and smile. It can now live in your nice clean garage.
Thank you for reading my article. Please feel free to read any of my numerous articles on various subjects.
Copyright Linda E. Meckler 2007
Linda is the author of her first published book, "Ghost Kids Trilogy. "Christy, 12 and her Brother Brad, 16 moves into an old house on top of a mountain and meet two Ghost Kids.
Then we have a mysterious, magical Blue Vase where Uncle Charlie the villain is trapped. He wants out of the Blue Vase and exchange he will tell Christy and Brad where Pirates' Treasure is Hidden.
Take a walk with Christy and Brad down a dark hall hunting for Pirates" Treasure. You will think were you there right there with them.
Love, Family Values and Charity burst off the pages. http://www.lmeckler.com
Check out my new 4 E books Titled:
How To Appeal Medical Bills
Appeal and Collections Letters for Medical Providers
Boost Your Self Esteem and Blossom
Stop Computer Pain on my website http://www.lmeckler.com/store
Check out my website http://www.lmeckler.com