Books by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
I found this copyright free on Free Republic, enjoy
Top 25 Country Song Titles of All Time
Source: email from a friend
Published: unknown Author: also unknown
25. Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye
24. His Teeth Was Stained, But His Heart Was Pure
23. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
22. I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling
21. I Just Bought A Car From A Guy That Stole My Girl, But The Car Don't Run so I Figure We Got An Even Deal
20. I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You
19. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well
18. I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better
17. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
16. I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon Tonight
15. I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here
14. I've Got Tears In My Ears From Lyin' On My Back and Cryin' Over You
13. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You
12. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now
11. Mama Get A Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)
10. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love You
9. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him
8. Please Bypass This Heart
7. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger
6. You Done Tore Out My Heart And Stomped That Sucker Flat
5. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
4. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
3. She's Actin' Single and I'm Drinkin' Doubles
2. She's Looking Better After Every Beer
And the number 1 Country and Western song of the time is:
1. I Haven't Gone To Bed With Any Ugly Women But I've Sure Woke Up With A Few
Music "Cajun Fugitive"
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Randall Barfield
|Thanks for the big laugh today! Priceless titles.|
|Reviewed by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
|Laughing too hard to review -|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Reviewed by Victoria's Poetry & Voices of Muse
|Har Har!! These Are Classic!
This Farm Girl Does Love Country &
some of those sayings are in songs too.
I Love Red Neck Jokes & Pictures.
Ya'All know I canr't help it.....Gaullleeee.... :)
Embraced ~ Embrassé
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|BR, that kind of make me come back when I woke up in the bayous an' can't remember how I go there...that music...that darn music...and their moonshine too.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Gotta love country.
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|This is great, thank you for sharing it. Love, Bonnie|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Now these are danged good, La Belle, although strangely enough, many of them made me think of my first wife!|