You will want to begin with a good assortment of photos. Keep in mind that you will want to use the cutest pictures possible for your photo album. One approach you may want to consider is doing the book chronologically. Begin with pictures of you throughout your entire pregnancy, followed by pictures of the baby’s different stages in life.
Creating Scrapbooking Memories
A fun and exciting way to create memories is through baby book scrapbooking. This is an excellent way to properly organize and preserve your baby’s photos. However, you may be wondering how to create the ideal baby book. Below are a few simple steps to help you create a unique keepsake album.
1. You will want to begin with a good assortment of photos. Keep in mind that you will want to use the cutest pictures possible for your photo album. One approach you may want to consider is doing the book chronologically. Begin with pictures of you throughout your entire pregnancy, followed by pictures of the baby’s different stages in life.
2. One of your first pages you may choose to do is an introductory page. On the introductory page you may wish to include the baby’s birth information (his name, date and place of birth).
3. Try to capture all of your thought s and feelings of your pregnancy. Include things like how you felt waiting on the arrival of your newborn. Journaling is an important aspect of any scrapbook. Therefore, be sure to include your excitement, any concerns you may have experienced and anything else you may feel is important. This is also a great place to put the baby’s first ultrasound pictures. You can also include things like cravings you had, morning sickness and any anecdotes you had. Progression pictures of your growing belly would also make a great addition to the book.
4. Next, you will want to set aside several pages for baby shower pictures. If you had a couple of different pictures, then you will want to dedicate several pages to this section. Include in your scrapbook a list of any gifts you received. A pocket makes a great place to stash all of the beautiful cards you have received.
5. The next section should be your baby’s first day at home. This page can also include any hospital pictures, as well as his coming home pictures. A great addition to these pages would be a journaling page on the baby’s birth statistics, such as his time of birth, length and weight. A great keepsake in the book would be the hospital bracelets.
6. In any scrapbook, journaling is extremely important. This is where you can record all of your emotions and thoughts regarding the entire pregnancy, birth and first days at home. Journaling will help you to always remember and cherish these feelings, even years down the road.