Wooden Spatula Decor
by Cynthia A. Buhain-Baello
Rated "G" by the Author.
edited: Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2008
Become a Fan
Make a wooden spatula into a kitchen
decor for someone who loves to cook.
WOODEN SPATULA DECOR
by Cynthia Buhain-Baello
MATERIALS .....Wooden Spatula
Scripture Print or
cut from bookmarks
Ribbon or colored trim
Cord (for hanging) 6"long
Dried flowers or seeds
1. Tie a 6 inch long cord on to the spatula handle and close the knot.
2. Glue ribbon or trimmings from "hole"
to the "scoop" of spatula.
3. Glue Scripture print (cut to size
of scoop) and let dry.
4. Make a small ribbon and glue to
top handle, and another ribbon just on
top of Scripture to "hide" the space
of ribbon and print.
5. Accent with dried flowers and colored
buttons or seeds.