If the pool was properly maintained during the winter months, removing the pool leaf cover will take less time. It is also desirable to keep the water level low so the water will stay out of the skimmer to prevent freezing and bursting of the skimmer.
Another practice that should be performed throughout the off season is to remove anything that ends up on the pool cover such as leaves or other debris, causing unwanted weight on the pool cover. This can possibly happen through the use of pool leaf net.
Pool leaf net helps keep leaves, twigs, and debris out of both the inground and above ground pool. It is stretch across your pool covers inground in the early spring and early fall to keep the messy leaves and debris out of your pool. The use of a pool leaf net over the top of your pool winter cover makes the opening of your pool a snap.
Advantages of a pool leaf net:
1. Leaf net can be used on above ground or inground pools.
2. It stretches across solar blanket or winter pool cover, thus, it catches leaves and other debris.
3. It makes leaf removal a snap.
4. It helps prolong life of solar blankets and winter covers.
5. It keeps pools cleaner.
6. It is made from tough mesh material with warp-knitted black carbonized strands that are virtually indestructible.
Pool leaf net, just like the other type of pool covers, works for the same function. They both preserved the cleanliness of the pools. They lower the cause of pool maintenance most especially when its about time to open the pool again.