Become a Fan
There is a question, you may wish to answer; whom do men, say that I am? Have you ever subjected yourself to a personality profile test, in the Lord, and not as is done in the circular world. There are questions you need to answer and find out...
Once upon a time, three friends, while strolling into the wilderness stumbled on two iron chests that obviously got exposed by the winds gradual withering of the earth that covered them. In the chests were priceless gems, many of which they couldn’t fathom their names. All they knew was that their market value was going to make them rich, forever after disposing of them.
In their bid to share it, one offered to go back into town to buy suya kebab, so that they could take their time to share it. A few moments after his departure, a ‘serpentine’ spirit gingered them to the possibilities of extreme wealth, if two of them to the detriment of their third friend shared their new found wealth. A simple plan was hatched. On their friends return, they would kill him. As ‘fate’ would have it, a ‘judasine’ spirit, dropped the extreme wealth syndrome on the friend who went for the suya kebab. He hatched a plan, ‘poison the suya’. He returned, and his ‘boon friends’ killed him. Guess what? They sat down, majestically to share their discovered treasure with suya kebab as their meal. Do you know who eventually got the treasure? At least, I know that, none of them lived to see wealth.
These three men contextually represent the present day man and woman, who fellowship with one another and yet are so ungrateful for the ‘plenteous’ blessings upon their lives by EL-ELYON. They seek; desire and want, rightly or wrongly, faithfully or fatefully, diligently or slothfully. There is a question, you may wish to answer; whom do men, say that I am? Have you ever subjected yourself to a personality profile test, in the Lord, and not as is done in the circular world. Now let’s see, if you can take the test; so that we can know whom you really are:
1. Do you know that God is merciful but can punish terribly Yes / No
2. Are you grateful for being alive? Yes / No
3. Are you concerned about the many unsaved people around you Yes / No
4. Do you wish to do something about it Yes / No
5. Do you know that Jesus can make their lives better Yes / No
6. Do you attend weekly services to hear the Word Yes / No
7. Do you preach, regularly in buses, taxi, okada or office, business place, neighbours etc Yes / No
8. Have you gone on prison, or hospital evangelism in the last 2 months Yes / No
9. Have you recently sowed into someone’s life, one who can’t repay you Yes / No
10. Have you recently clothed the naked, visited the motherless or the widows Yes / No
11. Have you given up your food for someone who needs it more Yes / No
12. Do you have only one pair of shoes Yes / No
13. Do you have only few clothes Yes / No
14. will you trek to church, if you don’t have transport fare Yes / No
15. Do you pray for at least 2 hours 40 minutes daily (randomly) Yes / No
PERSONALITY GRATEFULNESS TEST
(As you begin to answer from question 1 to 15, every ‘yes’ is marked on the corresponding numbers upwards while every ‘no’ is marked on the corresponding number downwards. As you mark you draw lines to bring out the graph)
Brethren, this test is subject to many variables but it is my prayer to establish one thing. Do you have a form of godliness but yet you do not give glory and thanksgiving to God for his mercies. Are you being led by the Spirit or you are being led by the spirit of logic and reasonableness of the contemporary new world order?
Every ‘no’ answer cut a deep stroke of the machete of ungratefulness. I pray that even as we appropriate the blessings of God through money, health, good business or career; let us share them with others as an action of thanksgiving to God.