Winged for Healing News by Joyce White
edited: Monday, January 24, 2011
By Joyce White
Rated "PG13" by the Author.
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011
Become a Fan
This collection of work is for those of you who may have missed some of my posts. Enjoy and Happy New Year!
Please share with Friends, Relatives & Co-workers.
Read Now -
Greetings for the New Year!
Just a few thoughts for the New Year…from me. Even if evidence is visibly lacking all of us can play a huge role in today’s disturbing trends of malice and heartlessness by using diplomacy and kindness when speaking and socializing with others. We don’t have to meditate on top of a mountain for 20 years to learn the ways of kindness. After all, we learned many ways to be kind in Kindergarten. We learned to share our toys with others…we learned smiles are contagious…we learned when we yell at others, they yell back at us, that’s cause and effect of tempers…we learned to listen and not speak when others are talking. We also learned to take a nap when we get cranky, and that cookies go great with milk! We learned to listen when the teacher and other adults are speaking and to sit quietly so others can hear. "At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized, at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do," Obama said, "it's important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds."
I’ve spent the last few years trying to spread healing and joy through creative self-expression and networking. I believe expressing ourselves kindly and creatively does more than bring us joy. It is just plain good medicine. It helps us resolve inner conflicts, reduce stress, increase self-esteem and self-awareness. Below you will find just some of my recent articles and book reviews I hope you will enjoy. For more insight into my work, please come visit my old and new web, http://www.wingedforartherapy.com
; and http://www.wingedforhealing.com
- Review Of Shape Of My Heart (Art & Poetry Series) by Sting Category: Reviews/Books ... of poetry a peek into the conversation between the song and the painting. Smooth and easy read. Beautiful imagery. Five Stars for Amazon. By Joyce White Sculpting the Heart Book Reviews http://www.sculptingtheheart.com ... Thursday, 13 January 2011
- Review Of Psalms Of Praise & Power Category: Reviews/Books ... this simple edition of the Bible Wisdom of the Psalms available for all of us who have deep concerns about humanity. Five Stars for Amazon. By Joyce White Sculpting the Heart Book Reviews ... Wednesday, 12 January 2011
- Life Is A Puzzle, We Are The Corner Pieces Category: Miscellaneous/Miscellaneous ... be up in the clouds dreaming of the comfort and safety of polliwogs swimming in a mortal's eyes. by Joyce White The majesty of 2010 is not lost to us who know endings are about growth, ... Thursday, 06 January 2011
- Review Of Anyone For Love Category: Reviews/Books ... Check out Reid’s Hollywood Classics reviewed at his website. FIVE STAR from Joyce White Sculpting the Heart Book Reviews www.wingedforhealing.com ... Tuesday, 04 January 2011
- Laid Off? Take Time & Birth A New You Category: Therapies/Therapies ... when we’ve experienced it fully. You must make your mind both keener and more flexible to birth a new you for a new future. By Joyce White www.wingedforhealing.com ... Tuesday, 21 December 2010
- Review Of Love & City Dreaming Category: Reviews/Books ... gem. Reviewed by Joyce White Sculpting the Heart Book Reviews www.wingedforhealing.com ... Tuesday, 21 December 2010
- Review Of Song Of The Wayward Wind… And Other Poems Category: Reviews/Books ... and abstract art that is wonderfully illustrated by Margaret Havill “Mandi” Reid. Smooth and easy reading. FIVE STARS for Amazon. By Joyce White http://www.wingedforhealing.com ... Thursday, 16 December 2010
- Following Our Hearts When Journaling Category: Therapies/Therapies Hi, I’m Joyce. I’m a new writer to Global Healing. I am going to be bringing you excerpts from my book and pictures of my artwork. I am an artist and author of two books that you can read ... Wednesday, 15 December 2010
- Art Is All Around Us Category: Therapies/Therapies ... helped me. I’m Joyce White, I’m Winged for Art Therapy. The American Art Therapy Association advises Therapy is an established mental ... Tuesday, 07 December 2010
Read Now -
Read Now -
Happy New Years!
To buy an eBook of either of my books, come to my website,
www.wingedforhealing.com for PayPal and email instructions. Will be delivered promptly to your email url. Thanks. We always have discount prices for our subscribers! Joyce