6 Ways to Lose Weight
First we have to understand what we are eating. It isn’t food anymore. We are eating additives and chemicals not food. The food is now made at the source to maintain life on the shelves in the grocery stores. Nobody cares about the food which is now sitting in the can, or paper wrapper or frozen container what it does to the people who eat it.
It is loaded with salt, sugar and fat. Now who needs that in our bodies? Cancer is now the number one conversation in most homes followed by high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetics. Who has it now? Who is in/out of the hospital and who just died. This can be prevented by going back to the food source and thinking about the people who eat this food. That is everybody. Everybody eats this food and it is making us sick and killing us.
Learn how to cook. In this way you know what the ingredients are in the food you and your family are eating. You can control the salt, sugar and fat. You won’t have to add additives and chemicals. Eat more fruit, vegetables and nuts. If you and your family balk at these foods make smoothies. In a smoothie you get fruits and vegetables which taste great and get the family back for more. It gives you mental power, and great physical power. You have the power.
When is the food and drug administration going to do something about this? They are there to protect the consumer. We are the consumer and the way the food is processed in mass production, it is not protecting the consumer.
1. Think before you eat. This may sound easy but when your eyes are seeing some delicious food dish in front of you, and it smells fabulous and tastes great. What happens? You over eat without thinking of the consequences.
2. Eat smaller portion sizes. If you are in a restaurant, take a knife and draw a line down the middle of your food. Take the rest home to eat the next day or 2-3 hours later.
3. Eat small portions several times a day. In this way you won’t get hungry. You will keep your body relaxed.
4. Don’t add salt or sugar to your foods. In most cases, it is already in the food prepared in front of you.
5. Know who prepared the food?
6. Exercise daily – Find some kind of exercise that makes you smile and you love to do. Example:
Walking, swimming, swimming aerobics, basketball, baseball, football, etc.
Just using common sense and saying no when people push food in your face. And remember think before you eat. Think what you are eating. Drink water, plenty and plenty of water.
Thank you for reading my article. Please feel free to read any of my many articles on various subjects.
Linda E. Meckler
Linda has 8 books uploaded on amazon Kendil