I have a friend, over 70 years old, 5’-11” and weighs 180 lbs, who still works 3 days a week as a Marketing Director of a limited service hotel. In such a position, he walks quite some from car to buildings and from office to office to visit old and new account of the hotel. After a day of this, he started to have “tired” legs.
Fortunately in mid 2009, he was introduced to the Nikken range of magnetic products. He started out with the Magnetic Insoles. Since having the insoles in his shoes, he said his legs no longer get the “ tired” feeling. He was able to walk more briskly, and with a more lively step. That is amazing considering his age. So, he attributes it to the Nikken Magnetic Insoles.
I started to use the insoles myself in mid 2009, and experienced the same phenomenon. I tend to walk at a faster clip with a livelier pace.
There are many brands of insoles at various range of prices. As a British friend of mine in Hong Kong said, “ if you pay peanuts you get monkeys”, or “you get what you pay” in everyday English.
What are these Nikken Magsteps Magnetic Insoles?
· The nodules on the upper surface of magsteps were inspired by the pebbles found on the floor of Japanese communal baths. For centuries, the Japanese have used these baths to relax and reduce stress, as the pebbly bottom provides a soothing foot massage.
· Tired, sore feet are often the first sign of fatigue that can spread through the body. Foot comfort can help to relax and promote a feeling of renewed energy all over.
· Magsteps are like a portable foot massage. Placed inside shoes, Magsteps can provide the benefits of a passive massage effect not just for a few minutes but all day – walking, standing, sitting.
· Magsteps - the original Nikken product - were introduced in 1975 and represent the first magnetic insole. Since then, other magnetic insoles have appeared, but none offer the combination of features that are built into the Magsteps unique design.
· Magsteps benefit from EQL Magnetic Technology, a Nikken exclusive. (Magnets are in the form of many equilateral magnetic triangles which covers the entire surface the magsteps. There are no gaps. Only Nikken can provide complete coverage and consistency.)
Note: click on the highlighted word to obtain more information including price and how to order directly from Nikken Company, since 20 years now, based in California. UPS deliveries to Texas or central US, is about four days, to the east coast about 6 – 7 days.
I have been ordering a variety of products from Nikken the past two years, and find it easy to place an order, easy to tract your order, and call or email for questions. The UPS drops my order at my front door without fail the past two years. Nikken is a 36 year old Japanese Company which has earned its reputation.