My Business Management Counseling is FREE!
edited: Saturday, March 24, 2012
By Manny Bermas
Rated "G" by the Author.
Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2012
Become a Fan
No one is really certain about his or her job these days. I strongly recommend setting up your own home based business.
My Business Management Counseling is Free!
• If, - - you and your partner or spouse have discussed and decided that a good back up plan or Plan B, in case you lose your job or jobs, is a Home Based Networking business;
• You are teachable and committed to the direction you are taking, - to become self employed;
• Both of you are convinced that jobs are uncertain in the present economic circumstances of the US and in fact of the world;
• You have found some good Plan B offers in the internet but are not sure which one is really the right one for you;
I am happy to inform you that your search stops right here and right now. I can help you with my recommendations and its free. Yes, F. R. E. E!
My free recommendations and counseling is my investment in my business. Where there is an investment, there is a potential for returns. The business people call it R.O.I. (return on investment). My time with you is not an expense, it is an important investment in you and myself.
Why Do I think I am Qualified to do this?
With God’s blessings, I was able to go to Engineering School, and then to Business School and then taught in a Post Graduate School. I did Business Management Consulting work for 40 kinds of companies with a variety of business problems.
This consulting work took me from Laredo, Texas, to Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Minneapolis and on to Winnipeg in Canada during one Thank giving week end.
In addition, for over 30 years, I did Sales and Marketing of Construction Materials, Construction Heavy Equipment, Automotive Vehicles, Parts and Service overseas and in the US. I did Sales and Marketing of Mutual Funds, Insurance and Hotels.
Why Am I pushing for Home Based Networking Business:
Here are the Advantages:
• No inventory required. No stocks in your garage.
• No employees needed therefore no salaries to worry about.
• No office or store needed.
• You can conduct business from home. No commute time and no additional expense for gas.
Compare the above with:
The Business Enterprise Problems –
• Not enough sales. More and more competitors
• Not enough prospects or leads
• Sales people could not handle objections
• Therefore they could not close and get the order
• The company could run out of stocks
• Over stock, Non-Moving stocks
• Cash Flow Problems
• Accounts Receivable Problems
• Accounts Payable Problems
• Cost of Labor Problems
• No Job Descriptions
• Human Behavior Problems (HBO)
• Other Problems
I am not saying the Home Based Business is easy. It’s a business! It is not a hobby! This is how people fail, if they treat their Home Based business as a Hobby. No its not. Its serious business.
You need to have a schedule and account what you do every day in connection with your Home Based business, just like you have to at your present job and previous job(s).
My recommendations and guidance are free, but like any business, you will have some investments in time and money. And you will have an ROI, a return for you investment in time and money.
To begin the journey, you will need a reference manual for a start. This reference manual was written by someone like you and me but he started in this direction seven or so years ago. The initial investment is not for inventory and etc., its for a very important Home Based Business Manual.
When I went to Engineering School and Business School later on, there was some good amount of investment made in time and money.
In case I do not have a ready answer to your question(s) on the spot, I will get it for you from among my senior partners all over the US and overseas.
If you believe you meet the qualifications I listed in the first paragraph of this announcement, please me call me at 832 671 6490, or send me an email with your name, phone number and email address:
Here is my email: mbermas88.gmail.com
p.s. There are basically three groups of people in the world:
1) Those who make things happen,
2) Those who watch things happen, and
3) Those who did not know what happened.
If you have read this posting to this point, I believe you and your partner belong to Group 1.
p.s./p.s. there are people who get ahead in Home Based business very quickly and would appear he or she was a success overnight. What we may not know is that he or she was involved in many similar kinds of business since 15 years ago. So, let the person get ahead. Learn from the person.
You can also post your question in the “comment” part at the bottom of this post. Also, watch for my future posts. It will be free lessons on how a business operates.
The operations of a Business Enterprise, big or small can be summarized in two documents, - the Profit and Loss Statement and the Balance Sheet. I use three bond paper size 8 ½ x 11 inches for the two documents to explain how businesses are run.
Watch for my next posting. All the best to you, your family and your business,
Manny Bermas 832 671 6490